Meeting Ares

Two months later
Venus
Lepple moans as his thighs shake against my own. His back is arched perfectly and his cheeks a rosy red from our throws of pleasure. I slowly slow down on thrusting as we reach the end of our peaks. I pull out of him and flop down next to him. We catch our breath as our limbs shiver from pleasure. "Do you... did you ever think we were gonna have sex, Sir?" Lepple laughs. I smile and brush his hair back from his sweat slicked forehead.
"I never thought we'd get this close. I do enjoy it, though." He nods,
"Me too. I enjoy it a lot. I was worried I'd never get alone time with you because of Demy being so attached to you." I smile sadly,
"I'm sorry, Lepple. I haven't been fair to you." He shakes his head,
"No, sir. He needs you. We see each other a lot during the day and all night. He's still getting used to all of this and is still so afraid. I understand." I smile,
"I'm so proud of you. You're so strong." Lepple smiles and kisses me. I kiss him back before my phone begins ringing. I groan and pull away. I pick it up and watch Lepple stretch.
"Venus Monty speaking." There a rustle in the background.
"Is this the Venus Monty with the sanctuary for delusional kids?" My eyebrow twitches,
"Yes. How can I help you?"
"Well, I live a few towns over from you and there has been this boy...."
"Okay...." I speak as she trails off. Lepple stands making my eyes follow him as he walks to my bathroom.
"And this boy he... he keeps hurting people. But my god, he looks dead. He's so pale. He's always lurking the streaks at night. Well, I wanted you to come get him."
"May I ask why?"
"He's hurting people... with... with his mouth." I frown,
"His mouth? Hurting people how exactly?"
"He keeps biting people." My eyes widen as I get what she means,
"Can you email me the address and I'll be over there to get him around tomorrow, hopefully?"
"Of course, thank you so much." I hang up and hear the door open.
"Who was that?"
"I have to go retrieve a boy from a few towns over tomorrow. Will you be able to take care of Demy?" He nods,
"Of course. You should pack tonight."

********************************************
"Demy, baby, I'll be back, I promise. I'll only be gone for one night." He sobs harder and plops his head onto my chest. I run my fingers through his hair hoping he'll calm down.
"Demy, come here. Sir must go now. We can make cake for dinner." I send him a disapproving look but he shrugs. "Come on, squeaks. He'll be back before you know it." Demy slowly let's go of me before leaning on his tiptoes to kiss my lips. I kiss his forehead when he pulls back and kiss Lepple bye as he takes him inside. I sigh and get in my jeep and put the gps on before pulling out of the garage. I stop in town to get some food and the blood bags I ordered from the hospital. They were suspicious but shut up once I offered money. As I'm walking back through the food carts I see a young boy with antlers steal some food and run off quickly. I look at the man who begins to yell. I hand him some money.
"Horrible. That boy is always stealing from my cart." He shakes his head.
"For how long?"
"Ehh, about two years." I sigh and begin to walk away. I load my Jeep up and look back at the cooler filled with blood before beginning my journey.

********************************************
I park in one of the slots and look around the big town. I look at the email once again and read over the description the lady sent me. I get out and begin to walk the silent sidewalks and nod at a few strangers who smile. I hear something break and stop. I hold my breath as I slowly creep up on the alleyway and look inside. I see a body forcing another against the wall and bite into the neck. I watch silently as the boy drinks greedily before letting the body slide to the ground. The boy wipes his mouth before turning around. He stiffens at the sight of me and his pupils disappear from his red iris. I listen to him hiss lowly. I hold up the bag of blood I brought with me and watch his nostrils flare. "Do you want this?" He glares and runs his hand through his blood red emo hair. "Come with me and I'll give it to you."
"Why would I do that?"
"I have a place where you don't have to murder to feed." His flare softens, "you can drink everyday. I can help you learn how to control it." He looks down before looking back at the blood bag. He uses his vampire speed and appears in front of me. He grabs the bag and bites into it. He pulls it away before sighing.
"How do I know you don't want to rape me? Or kill me? Torture me?"
"I have two others boys who are like us at my house. I am providing a place for boys like them, you, and me to stay. To be safe and to be themselves. So we don't have to be afraid or live so horribly anymore. Like this," I point to the body, "killing to fill your stomach. You've drank so much for so long that you have become so used to it that you can't stop." He nods with teary eyes. He drinks the rest of the blood in the pouch before looking down at his feet.
"Can you really help me?"
"I can try my best." He nods and nods and nods.