Bonding and a cook out

This is what the bath looks like in Ash's room just bigger.

Venus
"So your room is right next to my room. I have another boy who sleeps with me. Ares's room is the one closest to the stairs and then across from him is Lepples and then Forest and Attlus's." He nods,
"Alright. Umm... I don't want to... umm..."
"Would you like to sleep in my room? The beds big enough." He stares at me with glossy eyes.
"M-maybe I can just stay with you until I'm sleepy?"
"Sure. Come on. I think Lepple is just about done with dinner." I tell him as the smell begins to make my stomach rumble. He hesitates by the door.
"Heh, umm...."
"Phebeos."
"Phebe... it's going to be okay. This is your home now. Please don't be afraid of it." He smiles and inhales shakily before following me. I open the door to the kitchen and smile at seeing everyone around.
"Daddy," my little dragon squeaks bringing everyone's attention to me. I hug him and smile at my boys.
"Dinner is being set on the patio table now, sir." Lepple tells me.
"Oh, we're eating outside, are we?"
"We are." I smile and begin helping gather things for my dragon to carry. He smiles at me and carefully carries the plate outside. I look at Phebe,
"Come on. I'll introduce you if you'd like?" He shrugs and walks up to me. I smile and softly place my hand on the small of his back and walk to the patio doors. We step out onto the patio and I glance at the boys who are making their plates.
"Boys," they look up at me and give me their attention. "This is Phebe." Lepple smiles. "Lepple was here to receive his call while I was away. Please treat him kindly." Phebe smiles a little at everyone and waved shyly. Eros walks over and grabs Phebe's hand and pulls him to the food. "My names Eros." He smiles, "Lepple and Atlas made the food today so it's really good. Take as much as you like. You can have as much as you like anytime now." I smile warmly and lift up my dragon as he walks by. He giggles and looks up at me.
"Are you ready to fill your tummy, baby boy?"
"Always, daddy. Can I sit with Eros and Phebe?"
"Sure. Let's get you a plate." I help him fill his plate and get a drink before walking over to where Phebe and Eros are sitting on the deck. Eros gladly let's Demy sit beside him and lean against his side. I walk back inside to grab the desert plate after making sure I didn't need to refill anything. I'm rearranging things on the island when I hear a creek behind me. I turn my head and see Arachne creeping at the door.
"Arachne," I call when I see him sneaking back out. "Come here. Are you guys hungry? I was gonna send one of the boys to bring you food later. Why don't you come get some stuff now then?" He hesitates but slowly walks in. I smile softly and look at his attire he picked from the many clothes I got. He's wearing loose pj bottoms and a grey sweater. The sleeves hang over his hands some and his long hair is pulled back into a ponytail resting on his shoulder. I keep arranging things as he comes to stand by me. He looks outside as laughter rises into the air.
"Who's who?" I smile at the question and look out the large window and open door.
"Well... at the table with all the food is Lepple; the green haired one; and Ares; the red haired angsty lookin one." He laughs softly at that. "Then sitting on the steps in Phebe; the multi color haired one; Demy; the smallest one; and Eros; the one chugging the wine." He snickers, "let's see... Attlus and Forest are the two lounging on the grass. And that's everyone. Would you like to come get some food? Is Ash asleep?"
"I... I'm not sure. And umm... he's trying to bath right now and then go to sleep again since hes starting to shed. Umm... can-can you help me bath after I eat?"
"I can. Actually," I look out at Ares. "Ares would be much better than I to help you bath. Just because he knows what's it's like and what he's doing with your wounds."
"S-sure." I hold out my arm,
"Come on then. Let's get some food in you." He hums and grabs my arm. I lead him outside where he hesitates to step into the sun. I look at his porcelain white skin then back to his eyes. "The sun feels good," he meets my eyes, "and the wind and the smell in the air is heavenly. You'll love it." He exhaled before stepping out. I smile as he leans his head back and lets the sun soak into his skin. He smiles and tearfully looks at me. "Come on, let's get some food." He nods with a smile.

Ares
I smile as Demy's giggles fill the air. I hold tighter onto his hands and flap my wings harder. His feet lift off the air making him burst into another fit of giggles. Sir walks up to us and lifts the little dragon higher making me go higher as well. Demy squeaks and looks around.
"Hi, daddy." He giggles. Sir sets him down and I follow as he looks at me.
"Hi, squeaks. Ares, can I ask you a favor?" I mess with my lip ring and nod. "Can you help Arachne in the bath?"
"Sure. Now?"
"Yes, please."
"Okay," I kiss Demy's head and walk towards Arachne who's looking at the flowers around the house.
"Attlus and Demy planted most of these. And Lepple has his own around here as well. We basically all contributed to the flowers." He flinched and looks back at me.
"They're pretty."
"They are. Why don't you show me to your room?" He nods and leads me inside. He opens the door and I look at Ash who's sleeping on the bed.
"He'll be asleep for at least a few days now."
"Why's that?" I ask as we walk into the spacious bathroom. He turns nobs on the huge underground bath and puts some oils into it.
"Since it's his shedding week. He'll wake up when his shed is ready to be shedded and then sleep another few hours since it'll be painful. He hasn't slept well the last few times he had his shed week and had gotten really sick so I'm glad he's sleeping so well now."
"I see." I watch him slowly peel his clothes off and step into the water. "What do you need help with?"
"Umm well... I can't really lift my arms right now. Can you help me wash my hair?" I nod and take off my socks and roll up my jeans. I step behind him and grab the shampoo he hands to me.
"You have such pretty hair." I comment,
"Yeah. I'm not sure why."
"Why what?"
"Why it's so white and so... luscious." I chuckle,
"Maybe it's part of being a spider. Do you have webs?"
"Yeah, they come out of my hands." He holds his hands together and pulls them away. Shiny white lines are connected between before they disappear.
"You can retract them?" I ask as I keep scrubbing his hair clean.
"Yes. And I can make them more sticky or less sticky. I can make them hard as well. To my will I suppose."
"That's cool. I don't have a power like that."
"What do you have then? Other than your wings and fangs."
"Well," I start washing out the shampoo from his hair and smile at the beautiful white strands. "I am from the god of anger and death. I can make people angry with will but with my vampire part I can also control their minds. Umm... I have fire power. I think that's really all."
"That's cool."
"I suppose. Why don't we wash the rest of you then I can change your bandages."
"Sure."

"Get some rest. And don't forget you can come get me or someone and get food whenever you want. Night."
"Thank you, Ares." I smile and shut his door before I walk back to the spiral stair case. I smile as Eros comes stumbling out of his room. "Oh Ares." He wraps his arms around my neck and I chuckle at his rosy cheeks and hazy eyes.
"How much did you drink?"
"Mmm... not enough." He leans up and kisses me making me respond immediately. I cup his head and push him against the wall. Our tongues sloppily slide over each other as we breath heavily against each other's mouths. I pull back so he can catch his breath making him whine.
"Well you have to breath. I may not need to, but you do."
"So annoying. I can handle not breathing." I chuckle as he leans up and kisses up my neck. "Fuck me now." I moan as he grinds against me. "Fuck me until I can't walk." I groan and pick him by his thighs. He moans as I carry us to my room.
"You asked for it, baby." I tell him as I throw him on my bed.

*******************
Hey everyone,
Will you please do me a favor and tell others about this book or voting on it?
I only have one vote😪.
Thank you,
-PHOENIX