First time and a feeding frenzy

Venus
I look over the gore-some, sad pictures that came with the letter I received in the mail once again. I look up at Lepple and shake my head. "What am I supposed to do? Go down there and get them?" He shrugs,
"Why not? You traveled to get Ares and Eros. Why not those two?"
"I'd be gone for at least three days, Lepple. Could you take care of everything while I'm gone?" He nods.
"I can and you know it. Whoever sent this letter obviously wants you to help those two." I sigh,
"I'll... I'll take Ares and maybe... Eros... and we'll leave first thing tomorrow morning."

Eros
I grab my packed bag and walk over to Ares's room. I set my bag on his bed next to his and listen to the shower run. He soon comes out and stops when he spots me. He smiles a little and continues to rub his hair with a towel. I lick my lips as I stare at his beautiful pale flesh and his amazing body. His vline is on display since he's only wearing a towel. He chuckles making me look up at his eyes. He stand in front of me and smirks. "Like what you see?" I nod, shamelessly. He hums and leans down to kiss me. I mewl and lean up to kiss him back. He pulls way when we're breathless making me whine. "You sure do like to kiss." I bit my lip and open my eyes,
"I... I'm an incubus," he stares at me, "I like affection." He snickers.
"I know you do. You scared me when you just came into my room without announcing last night." I press my lips together and look down as I remember last night,
I sigh as I once again turn over in my bed. It's too lonely and I'm so cold. I slowly sit up and look at my bedroom door. "Maybe I can sneak into someone's room?" I whisper before peeping back my blanket and setting my feet on the floor. My shorts do nothing to hide my legs from the cold breeze. I slip on a sweater open my door. I look down the hall and think about who's in what room. I walk toward the stairs and slowly push Ares's door open. He's laying in bed, sound asleep on his side. I quietly creep in and peel back his blanket meanwhile watching him to make sure he doesn't wake up. I crawl in and curl up against his back and sniffle. I stay completely still for a moment before he twitches. He leans over and looks at me as I freeze. He sighs and turns my way before pulling me against his chest. "Wake me next time." He mutters with a yawn. I lay my head against his chest and close my eyes.
   "But I didn't mind." I look back up at him. "I was beginning to wake up anyways before you came in." I smile and stand to hug him. He chuckles and wraps his arms around me. "Very affectionate." He whispers against my ear. I pull back with my arms still around his waist and stare into his red eyes. His lips tilt in the smallest smile as he stares back. I rub my finger over the base of his wings making him twitch. "D-don't." I nod and lean up to kiss his cheek. We stare in silence before his eyes drift down to my lips. I lick them making his eyes look back at mine. He slowly leans in making my heart begin to pounce with excitement. Ares is beautiful. Everything about him is amazing, so who wouldn't want to be kissed by him? I lean up as well. Just as our lips are about to touch his door opens.
"O-oh," Demy stutters with a blush, "s-sorry I interrupted." His eyes begin to water. Ares smiles and walks over to hug him.
"It's fine, squeaks. What'd you need?"
"Sir wants you now." We both nod and grab our things. We head downstairs and stand by the door as Sir talks to Lepple. We say by to everyone and head outside. Ares throws his arm across my shoulder as we walk to the garage. Sir meets us a few minutes later and walks us to the car we'll be taking.
"Why such a big car?" Ares asks as he opens the back hatch. Sir opens the driver seat and hops in while I walk over to Ares who reaches for my bag.
"Because I think we'll need it. We'll be stopping by the gas station in town to get some things so please get in." Ares throws a few pillows and blankets in the back and crawls in to lay down. He stuffs his face in one of the pillows.
"I'm sleeping." He tells me as I stare. I smile and shut the hatch and walk over to the other seats. In the back is two rows of seats that's put down then there is one more row before the driver and passenger seat. I sit in the three rowed seat behind Sir as he begins to drive. Sir makes eye contact with me in the mirror and smiles making my stomach flutter.