A boy with glowing eyes

Venus
I sigh as I walk up the stairs to the room Attlus and his brother is staying in. I knock and slowly open the door. I notice Attlus sit up quickly. I smile softly and look at Forest who opens his eye to look at me. "How are you feeling?" Forest slowly sits up.
"Shaky and tired." I nod and hold out the clothes I brought with me.
"Would you like to come down for breakfast or have it be brought up to you?"
"Umm...."
"Forest, I wanna see the kitchen." Attlus whispers. Forest looks at his brother with love filled eyes before nodding.
"Of course you do. We'll come down."
"Breakfast will be done in about 20 minutes so don't fret about rushing. Take a shower and get dressed. You go straight down the stairs and go straight. That'll lead you to the kitchen."
"Thank you." I nod and leave, shutting the door behind me.
    I open the kitchen door and walk up to Ares as he cooks pancakes. "They'll be down here soon." He nods with a pack of blood hanging out of his mouth. "Is that your first one today?" He slowly nods. "Ares...." He sighs and shakes his head.
"I got really hungry last night." I nod remembering him slowly creeping out of my bedroom around midnight. "And I couldn't stop."
"It's okay. We'll figure it out. You tried, Ares. You always have to fight, even if it's only for a little while."
"Yes, Sir." I nod and walk into the dining room smiling at Demy who's staring outside. I walk up behind him and hug him making him let out  a frightful squeak. He giggles as I kiss his neck.
"What are you looking at?"
"The pond." He points outside. I hum and look out in the distances. "Is it cold?"
"Depends." He hums and walks to the dining table. He sits gracefully and looks at me. "Squeaks, breakfast won't be ready for another 10 minutes. Why don't you go set up a movie in the living room to watch after?" He nods and zips off. I smile and look up as the door opens a second later. Forest slowly walks inside with Attlus clinging to his side. I smile at them,
"You can come sit here." Forest nods and comes to sit at the table. He shakily sits and looks at Attlus.
"Umm... is there any vegetables?" I nod,
"Of course. I have a whole pantry full of food and a huge fridge. What can you eat?"
"Umm... we eat a lot of vegetables and fruits. We didn't really get meat."
"Do you like meat?"
"I think so. We're willing to try anything."
********************************************
We all eat in silence giving me time to look over all the boys who are filling my life. I look at Demy who is on my right and watch he cautiously take a bite of his food. I smile when he looks up and meets my eyes. He smiles back before beginning to eat a little faster. Ares is next to him looking pale. His hand reaches up and wipes at his forehead. He gulps and stares at Demy's wrist. His mouth becomes agape. As if sensing my eyes on him he looks up. I raise a brow and nod my head to the kitchen. His brows furrow in rejection. I nod with a small smile. He sucks in a breath before getting up and leaving. I look at Lepple who's to my left. He's looking over a recipe and slowly eating. Forest is right next to him watching Attlus poke at the food. I watch Attlus who's next to him look up at his brother before taking a bite of the fried chicken, gravy, and mashed potatoes. Attlus hums and looks up at Forest happily. Forest smiles and begins to eat as well. A side of me wonders wbu Forrest wasn't the one to try the food first. Since he has been protective of Attlus since the beginning.
Forrest sighs loudly after dinner as we begin to pile into the living room for a movie. "What's the matter?" Attlus whispers.
"Are you in pain?" Lepple asks and walks over to the buck.
"M-maybe a little. I want to shift, will that hurt my wound?" Lepple ponders for a minute.
"I don't think it could make it any worse." Forrest nods and takes a few pills that Lepple hands him. "Take those first. They should help with the pain. We can change your bandage tomorrow."
"Thank you." Lepple smiles with a nod. We watch from the couch as Forrest strips from his shirt and pants before shifting gracefully into his deer form.  Attlus makes that churr sound and shifts himself. I smile and help him out of his tangle of clothes. His much smaller wobbly self walks over next to his brother who's laid by one of the beanbags on the floor, closest to the fireplace. He lays against his neck and lets Forrest groom him. Ares walks in and looks around awkwardly. Demy's squashed against my side wrapped in my arms and blankets. Lepple is sitting on the other couch still looking at recipes. He looks at the deers and stares before slowly walking over to them. I watch as Forrest lifts his head as he approaches. Ares slowly sits down and leans against his side. Forrest, seeming unbothered, looks back at his brother. I smile and hit play on the movie.
********************************************
I open my eyes drowsily and is met with silence. I look around and notice everyone asleep, but Lepple. He looks up as I yawn and smiles.
"Have a good nap?" He asks making me nod,
"Yes. When did we all fall asleep?" He shrugs,
"A few minutes into the movie, probably. Demy sleeps like a rabbit. He keeps twitching." I hum and look down at Demy who somehow made his way into my lap. His head is against my collar bones and his hands folded between our chests. The many blankets he has on is thrown over my and his shoulders. I look down as he twitches and slowly rub his back. I look over at the trio on the floor and is amazed to see Attlus sleeping with his head on Ares's thigh. "They look comfortable."
"They do." I slowly stand with my dragon in my arms.
"Can you wake them? We should all head to a more comfortable spot."
********************************************
I turn around as Deny coughs violently behind me at the kitchen island. I walk over to him and put my hand on his clammy forehead. "Oh dear, you're sick. Demy, do you get sick often?" He shrugs with a sniffle,
"I get sick sometimes, daddy. It gets really hot and I get itchy." I raise a brow.
"Itchy? Why itchy?" He hums and looks at me with lidded eyes.
"Itchy right here, daddy." He palms himself. I gulp,
"Lepple!" I call out as Demy pants. "You're okay, baby." I tell him as I see his eyes water.
"Yes?" Lepple walks in. "Woah, Demy. What's wrong?"
"I think he's in heat."
"Oh. Umm... I can make some medication. Take him upstairs and put him in bed with something that has your scent on it. Then I need you to go to the store for some things while I work on starting the medicine."
********************************************
I look at the sections of soup completely oblivious to what is the best. I pick up a few that seems to be the most taken and put them in my basket. I look at my phone and read the next item on the list. I hum and begin to look around again, but notice some guys in the isle I want to get down. I frown in irritation and slowly make my way down it. The guys look drunk and certainly smell so. I square my shoulders and look around at the drinks. As I'm looking at the different Gatorade's I can't help but overhear their conversation. "But damn, does that boy has a good mouth on him."
"Oh yeah. And that ass." I glare, they haven't seemed to notice me.
"That boy, I swear he's not human. Those eyes are not normal."
"Are we going again tonight?" One hiccups.
"Definitely. You remember the bar right?" I grab a case of Gatorade and angrily walk out of the isle.
********************************************
I carry the groceries into the kitchen and see Lepple. "Is Demy still in my room?" He nods,
"Did you find everything okay?" I nod. "Good, let's put it away then we'll go to Demy." I nod.
"Where are the others?"
"Ares felt sick so he laid down. Forrest also fell asleep because of the pain meds I gave him. Attlus, I believe, is in the living room." I thank him and walk to the living room. I open the door and see Attlus on the couch with a bowl in his lap. He happily eats the grapes and kicks his legs. I smile at his child like behavior.
"Attlus-?" He jumps and looks at me with wide eyes,
"I-I'm s-sorry. I-I was hungry."
"Attlus, don't apologize. You can get food anytime you want. I just want to ask you something." He nods slowly, "you lived in town for a while, right?" He nods. "Do you know of any bars around there?"
"Yeah. There's a strip club that has a bar that's really popular. It's in the middle of town."
"Okay, thank you." He nods and continues to eat his grapes happily.