Their thanks

Venus
"Are you two gonna be okay in here while I go get some food?" Ash clears his throat and looks around the large room I had made for him. Arachne had his own but wanted to stay with Ash tonight.
"I think so." He looks at Arachne who groans as he lays on the large and long bean bag covered in blankets in the corner.
"That heats up as well." I point to the wall. "Just flip the switch on and off. I heard snakes shouldn't get cold so I assumed...." I stop as his eyes tear up. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't...." he shakes his head and hiccups.
"I-it's okay. It's just... I was never warm where we were. During my shed I sleep a lot so it's best if I'm warm and in a safe place. It was always cold and wet there. Arachne would try to keep me warm by sitting practically on top of me. This is just... something I thought I'd never have. Thank you so much." I smile,
"You're welcome. I will get you anything you want, no matter what it is. Please let me know if there is something you need or want. I'm gonna go grab some food and drinks to put in here for you two. I assume you'll want to sleep and be alone for a while. If you need anything and I'm not here just hit this button and I'll come or send someone. I'll be back soon." I quietly leave the room and head to the kitchen. I walk in and see my little dragon on his new laptop. He's munching on grapes and watching a movie. I walk over to the fridge and smile when I hear his excited squeak. Before I turn around he's latched himself against me. I chuckle and pick him up. I squeeze him before I set him on the counter. "Hey, squeaks."
"Hi, daddy." He mumbles against my neck.
"What'd you do while I was gone?" He gasps and looks at me excitedly.
"Daddy, Lepple and I had some fun. And and he made me feel good. It was the best feeling I have ever felt." I smile and cup his cheeks.
"That's good, baby boy. Does that mean daddy can have some fun and," I lean closer to his ear to whisper, "eat his little dragon." He whimpers making me pull back and look at him face. His flushed cheeks are too irresistible and his pupils are hazy.
"Yes. Daddy please have your way with me." I groan and kiss his pouty lips.
"I have to take some food to the new boys but how about you go up to my room and I'll meet you there in a few?" He nods and I help him off the counter.
"Hurry, daddy." I smile,
"Always for you, baby boy." He giggles and grabs his lap top before running away. I sigh dreamily and gather a basket of a variety of foods and a lot of drinks in a bag to put in the mini fridge I bought. I take it to the hall under the stair case and open the door. I smile as I see Ash is curled around Arachne who is snuggle against his torso. Ash's tail is wrapped around them both in a spiral kind of way. I quietly walk over to the fridge and begin filling it with the pops and juices I got. I set the basket on top of the fridge along with a note explaining some things. I stand and look at the "bed" and am surprised to see Arachne sitting up looking at me. He looks down for a second before looking back at me.
"Thank you." He whispers. I smile.

"Sir," I hum and open my eyes. I see Lepple and quirk a brow. "Sir, I need you."
"What's wrong?" I ask at his unsettling tone and slowly sit up. I shift a bare, sleeping Demy off my chest and cover him up. I pull on a shirt and follow Lepple out of my room. "Lepple, what's wrong?"
"I got a call yesterday on my personal cell and this lady wanted to bring her son to us. Said he husband was gonna kill him but she didn't want that."
"Okay... when is he coming?"
"He's here now. I can't get him to come inside. She left after he grabbed his things. He's sitting on the porch." I nod,
"Okay. Go see if the other boys are up and then begin breakfast."
"Yes, sir." I open the door and see brown, white, and black hair. I hum and sit next to him.
"Why'd she dump me here?" He asks with a crack in his voice.
"You're better here than you will be there."
"Is it because I'm a freak?" He hiccups,
"You're not a freak! While you're staying here you will not degrade yourself like this." He looks at me and I stare into his eyes. They're a beautiful yellow but his pupils are different on both eyes. One is slit and the other is blown wide. "You're not a freak." He nods,
"Would you like to come inside?"
"I shouldn't."
"Why not?" He looks down at his hands and I notice the scabs on them.
"I hurt people." He mumbles.
"Why is that?"
"When I sleep...."
"I promise you... you won't hurt anyone here."
"How can you promise when you don't even know me?"
"Because I will come to know you. We'll figure this out."
"Okay." He breathes and stands. I grab his other bag and guided him inside.