Love and a shock

Venus
He hums as my hands roam his body. "Sir," he moans as I kiss down his torso. I smirk and bite his thigh making him gasp. He turns his head causing bright red iris's to meet my eyes. "Please do something, sir." He bites his lip, his fang piercing the tender red flesh. I chuckle lowly and pull his body towards me so his legs wrap around me.
"And what do you want me to do?" He shudders and wraps his arms around my neck.
"Fuck me," he whispers in my ear and sucks on my ear lobs,  "fuck me until I'm shaking and can't think." I groan and nod.
"Of course, baby." I lean down to kiss him making him moan. I slowly strip him of his underwear leaving him bare under me. I pull back as he pants and let my eyes trail over his pale flesh. He flushes and looks away. "Ares, don't look away from me." He slowly looks back at me with a bite to his abused lip. "You are beautiful. So stunningly gorgeous. I can't wait to see how your body reacts to me." His thighs tense as I reach for the lube. "Do you trust me?" He nods shakily.
"I-I do, sir. I trust you so much." His eyes water as I trail my slippery fingers to his entrance. I rub over his hole trying to get him to relax. He swallows. "I-Is it gonna hurt?" He whispers,
"Is shouldn't. It may sting in the beginning but I promise you it'll feel good after. Have you ever done this?" He shakes his head,
"I-I've never let anyone fuck me, no."
"Are you scared?" I slowly push in a finger. His face contorts.
"N-no. T-that feels weird."
"It'll feel better soon." I lean down and suck on his nipple making him moan. I add two more fingers as he slowly relaxes and gets used to the intrusion.
"S-sir," Ares's legs move as he tosses his head around. "H-how long are you gonna do this for?"
"Until I find it." I concentrate on his face as I turn and push my fingers around.
"F-find what?" I watch his eyebrows scrunch and keep going the direction where it started. His breathing picks making me smirk before it happens. His eyes fly open and his legs curl up as he lets out the most erotic moan yet. "O-oh fuck," he writhes as I scrape my fingers against that spot, "what- what is that?"
"That, my dear boy, is the spot I was trying to find."
"Oh god-," his back arches and immediately pull my hand away from that spot making him gasp. "N-no, I was so close." I pull my hand away and wipe it down with a towel. I watch Ares's chest heave and his eyes flutter. His skin is flushed and covered in sweat that glistens in the light from my windows. His legs slowly relax and he looks at me. "Can we keep going?" I smile and nod,
"Of course. Condom or no...?" He thinks for a second,
"I-I'm clean, sir. It's up to you. D-do you and Lepple use one?" I smile and pull him up. I sit back against my headboard and pull him onto my lap. He bites his lip as he feels me under him.
"Sometimes. Do you use them with any of your partners?" He sets his hands around my neck and stares into my eyes.
"Being a vampire I can't get sick. I used them if my partners wanted to."
"Well, that's good then. At least you were being safe. No pregnancies." Something flashes across his eyes before he nods.
"Yeah. Can we continue now? I wanna feel you." I chuckle and hand him the lube. He takes it,
"Lube me up, baby... then we'll go at your pace." He inhales shakily and lubes me up.
"D-see that feel good?" I nod. "Okay, will you help me?"
"Of course. Don't go too fast if it's too much, alright?" He nods and slowly sinks onto me. He winces before sinking a little more. He gasps and tightens his arms around me,
"Owwww... you're so big." I cough out a laugh,
"Sorry, love. You'll enjoy it soon tho." He closes his eyes as he finally sinks all the way down. I moan lowly at his tight heat.
"Fuck... you're so tight. You're squeezing me so much...." he moans and slowly circles his hips. I grab his hips and help him begin to move. He begins to moan louder and tosses his head back as I find his prostate. I'm entranced as he looks at me and meets my eyes.
"I-I'm safe here, ri-right?"
"Yes, Ares, you're safe here." He nods and throws his head back with a kneeing moan. I watch in amazement as his fangs lengthen and his nails become sharper. Small wings sprout from his back making me flinch as blood splatters over my bed and legs. He looks back at me with his mouth ajar, panting. I look at the small black and velvet red at wings and smile. "Beautiful, Ares. You're amazing." He leans up and kisses me with watery eyes.