You are home, sir

Venus
I sit by the boys bedside as I wait for the doctor to come by after pulling the boy out of surgery. Ares sits by my side, leaning against me. I rub his thigh and look at the door as it opens. The doctor walks in looking sorrowful. I frown,
"Mr.Monty?"
"Yes." He nods and looks at Ares.
"And this is...?"
"My... uhh my... he's staying with me."
"Okay... well, where did you find this boy?"
"A club... he was being assaulted." The doctor nods,
"Well... we pumped his stomach and have him on a iv drip. We wrote down some things to look for while he's conscious. He will be in pain for a few weeks. Keep the things he eats light. I'll be back soon to discharge him. Where will he be staying?"
"My house."
"Alright, I'll need you to sign some papers then. I'll bring them to you." I nod and thank him watching as he leaves the room. I look at the boy in the bed and frown as he whimpers. I hear a loud squeak and look around. My eyebrows furrow as I don't see anyone. It happens again making me look down at Ares who squeezes my arm tighter. He squeaks louder making me realize it's coming from him. It must be a bat thing.
"Ares," I whisper, "Ares, you're okay. Wake up." He whimpers before slowly opening his eyes. He looks around before looking back at me. He rubs his eyes confusingly before look back at me.
"I...." I nod my head, "I miss my home." He whispers,
"I know, it's okay." He hiccups softly.
"C-can you be my new home?" My heart stutters as his voice breaks.
"Oh Ares," I cup his cheeks as tears fill his eyes. "I can. If you want me to." He nods and hiccups. He throws his arms around my shoulders and hides his face in my neck.
"S-Sir, I-I haven't slept in a real bed in 13 years. You have no idea how good it feels to be with you. And Lepple and Demy. To have a home and to be warm and safe as I sleep." He pulls back to look me in the eyes, "to not be so desperately hungry that I kill the people closest to me." He whispers before closing his eyes, "I never knew I could feel loved like you love me, sir. I only knew hunger and pain for as long as I've lived. I only knew to kill and get it over with so I wouldn't get caught. But being with you... I know what it's like to fall asleep without being afraid."
"Afraid of what?" I ask staring into his watery red eyes.
"Being afraid I'd be ambushed and raped. Being afraid I'd go into stasis and not know how to wake up. Being afraid of thinking too long and letting the monster inside me kill more people than need be. Afraid that I'd kill myself because of the monster that I am. I may put on a strong face, sir, but I'm always afraid." I nod and kiss his forehead. He moves against my side and lays his head against my neck. I sigh and squeeze my arm around his shoulder. I kiss his head again as he relaxes against me. He slowly falls asleep as I watch the boy in the bed slowly awaken. First his limbs slowly move before his eyes flutter open. He groans softly and looks around. He swallows as he slowly and painfully looking sits up. He sees me and gasps.
"W-where am I? Wh-who are you?"
"You're okay." I tell him as his heart beat rises. "I saved you from those guys as the club." He swallows again and rubs his throat making me get up. Ares hums tiredly but let's me get up. I get a cup of ice for the boy and slowly sit by him. He flinches and begins to breath hard. "Here, you seem thirsty. It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you." His wide eyes look over at Ares,
"He won't. He saved me. He won't hurt you." The boys slowly calms down and shakily takes the cup from my hand. He grabs the spoon and eats one of the ice cubes. I smile a little at him as he looks at me again.
"You saved me?" I nod, "why? What happened?"
"You don't remember?"
"I remember getting to work and then going to back like I was supposed to."
"Supposed to?"
"When someone gives me a large Bill or amount of money I am supposed to take them to the back. For what ever they want. This guy brought his friends. I told him he couldn't but he forced me into the room anyways. There were cameras but he covered them. He made me drink something. It made me feel... odd."
"Odd? Why odd?"
"It made me feel... over stimulated. Like I was on the edge of an orgasm forever. And I couldn't really hear and focus. Like I knew what was going on but I couldn't fight back. They just did whatever to me and kept giving me things."
"You overdosed. They gave you so many combinations that you overdosed. You were on the edge of death. You were jerking around with foam coming out of your blue lips and labored breathing. The doctor had to pump your stomach. Those men would've let you die if I hadn't got to you." He looks down at the cup silently.
"Thank you. Thank you for not letting me die." He sighs with a shake of his head. I raise a brow at that. He yawns,
"I want to ask you more questions, but you still Ames tired."
"You can ask me." I hum and look at Ares who looks back at me. He nods,
"What's your name?" I ask him.
"It... it's Eros."
"Eros, this is Ares." Ares nods at him, "and I am Venus." He smiles, "we are like you, in a sense. Your eyes, they glow." He slowly nods.
"Yeah, I am not normal."
"And that's okay. Eros, can I ask why you work at that club?" He sighs and looks out the window to his left.
"I need the money. And... the energy source." I frown,
"Energy source?" He nods and turns his glowing eyes to me.
"I need the... the sex, pretty much."
"The sex? Why's that?"
"Have you not figured out what I am?" I raise a brow,
"An incubus." Ares answers with an excited gleam in his eyes, "you're a sex demon."
"I am made to seduce. I need my energy from semon or from the pheromones released during sex. I get really sick if I don't." I nod,
"You don't have to do that. Work at that horrible place.
"I do, though! I need the money as well!"
"You can live with me and not worry about money." He shakes his head,
"I can't do that. I can pay you back."
"You don't need to."
"But-,"
"You shouldn't bother fighting with him," Ares speaks up, "you'll lose. Sir will take care of you. Like he has me and the four other boys at our house." I smile at hearing him say 'our' house. He considered it home.
"Just come with us. I promise you'll like it. And you can still get your energy."
********************************************
Ares opens the front door as I carry Eros in my arms. I head straight up the stairs when I get inside and take him to one of the rooms that are free. He looks around frantically as we ascend the stair case. I lay in on the bed as gently as I can. I look at Ares as he walks in.
"This is your room. You can sleep here for a while until I come to get you for dinner."
"U-umm...." I turn back to Eros, "I have some things at the club I need to get."
"Are they important?"
"They're all I have." I hum and look at Ares,
"We can go when you're headed."
"I-I'd like to get them as soon as I can." I look at his sad, panicked eyes and nod.
"Alright. Can we get them? Or do you have to be there to get them yourself?"
"Umm... I-I think you can manage to find my things."
"Alright, I'll have Ares go tomorrow to get them. Rest for now."
"Th-thank you so much." I nod,
"Of course. If you need anything just yell. This one here has sensitive enough ears he can hear whispers from downstairs." Ares smiles smallily and leads me out of the room. I lay my hand on his back as we walk down the hall,
"Sir," he stops and turns around, "I'm really happy to be here." I smile and cup his cheeks,
"I'm glad."
"C-can we nap for a while?"
"Of course. Come...." I lead him back towards my bedroom.
********************************************
I slowly become aware of my surroundings as familiar squeaks break through my foggy mind. I open my eyes and look at Ares who's snuggled against my side. "Ares, wake up, baby." I whisper and run my fingers through his hair. He flinches and opens his eyes. I smile as I lean my head on my hand and look down at him. He looks up at me and lets out a shaky breath,
"I had a dream... of something that happened." I nod, "I had a friend... he and I stuck together since we were both on the streets. He and I got really close." A tear rolls down his cheek as he stares at the ceiling, "I never told him about being a vampire or that I have had anger issues. I'd tell him I needed space when I went to feed. Sir, he... I was so hungry one night. I hadn't fed because I couldn't get away from him and he cut his arm. A-and I was so so hungry." He shakes his head, "I hated myself afterwards. And it didn't stop there." He rolls over so I can't see his face,
"Ares, it's okay. You're not out there anymore. You can forget that part of your life."
"H-how am I supposed to do that when I'm reminded every time I feed?!" He turns back to me, "h-how?"
"Because you will learn... that that was only a part of your past and you couldn't do anything to stop it. You will learn to control it... all of it." He sniffs,
"Can you help me forget?" I nod, "and make me feel something completely different."
"If I can."
"Kiss me, sir. Please kiss me." I smile softly at him and slowly lean down. He holds his breath as our lips finally touch. He wraps his arms around my neck and moans. I groan back and slowly deepen the kiss. I set my hands on his hips and before slowly pulling away. His hazy red eyes open and look into mine. "Thank you." I smile and kiss his forehead.
"Go back to sleep. I'm gonna go check on everyone else." He nods and happily snuggles into my blankets. I sigh blissfully before getting up and walking to Lepple's room. I knock and wait for him to open it. He smiles as he does before walking back inside.
"How have you been, Lepple? I haven't seen you much." I look around his newly decorated room, "do you like the setup?" He nods,
"I do, sir. It's fantastic and is so helpful for my business. I am also fine, sir. You have been quite busy so I do not blame you." I smile and sit beside him.
"Lepple, if you ever want to spend time together just come ask."
"I know, sir. I will. I just know the other boys need you right now. Things will calm down and then we can spend more time together. I am fine, here in my room, focusing on my business." I stare proudly at him,
"You're so amazing, Lepple, you really are. I'm gonna go check on Demy. He is in his room, right?"
"I believe he is, yes."
"Thank you. I'll see you at dinner then."
"Bye for now, sir."
     I slowly open Demy's door and look around. Demy smiles up at me as he sees me. I stare at his muddy clothes. "Now what did you do?" He looks down,
"Was outside with Forrest and Attlus."
"Oh, and how'd that go?"
"Mmm... good. I wasn't scared for a whole three minutes." He giggles and hugs me. I sigh as I know my clothes are now ruined.
"That's great, baby boy. You're getting there. Let's take a bath, yes? So you can be squeaky clean again."
"Bath? I-I can take one of those." I nod solemnly.
"Of course, baby. Come on. You can do anything you want to here."
     I slowly rub the soapy loofa over Demy's back and watch his shiver. I wash the suds off his back and slowly trail my finger over the silver scales he has over his shoulders and back. He flinches before turning to look at me.
"You're very beautiful, baby boy."
"Thank you. Daddy. These are pretty." I look down to see him looking at the pink bubbles.
"The bubbles? Yes, they are." He leans back against my chest and sighs.
"I'm so happy to be here, daddy. You really are a life saver."
"I am glad you think so." I kiss his head and hold him tight.
"I'll see you soon, love. Take a nap before dinner if you want."
"Bye bye, sir." I smile to myself and make my way to Ares's room. I knock on the door and wait patiently. Ares opens it and rubs his eyes.
"Hello, sir." He mumbled almost incoherently.
"Hello, Ares. Did I wake you?" He shakes his head and steps closer to let it plop onto my chest. I hum and hug him against me.
"I was just being lazy." He mutters before straightening and pulling me inside his room. "Sir, can we sleep together tonight?"
"Sleep as in...?" He chuckles and pushed me onto his bed.
"It'll be a surprise." He says before laying next to me and laying against my chest. I throw my arm around his shoulder and look around his room. His bed is straight in from his door against the wall. To the right when laying down is a big bay window with a place to relax and silky black curtains. His bed is red and black. Most things in his room are red and black including his back walls with red splatters.
"Do you like your room? Do you want anything else?" I ask against his head.
"No, this is perfect. Thank you, sir." I smile and run my fingers through his hair as he looks up at me. "You really are my home, sir. You're where home is."
"And here is where you belong, Ares. You and everyone else."