𝓓𝓾𝓮

Not all who wander are lost
- Cheshire Cat

MATURE CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER

12th March,2021.

Today we finalised a deal with the help of Miss Giovanni. She had those men by the balls and didn't take no for an answer.
Without her we would have lost a lot of deals. She's plays major role in the company and I won't have it any other way.

"Today's the day" I whispered I need her today or I will go crazy. I been fantasizing about her since she stepped into my office and I can't seem to stop thinking about her.

When she's around I seem to lose my morals and forget about my vows. Today I told her she can't skip the party because the deal been finalised entirely because of her.

At first she said she had to feed her cat at home. I raise my eyebrows. "You don't have a cat".

"How do you know that? I might have one at home"

"Well correct me if I'm wrong but you medical reports says you are deadly allergic to cats"

She curses under her breath.

"Just stay for half an hour If you want to go home after I will let you leave".

"Ok" she sighed. I smirked feeling proud. I take hold of her hand. I felt the sparks I try to ignore them as I drag her to the bar.

I pick a booth in the corner and push her on the seat.

"What would you like to drink Miss. I say with a fake british accent. Which was perfect by the way.

She raises her brow at me and says " Umm Tequila maybe".

"Ok" I walk to the counter and signal the woman behind the bar she immediately comes over and she starts to flirt with me.

"I will have two shots of whiskey and two shots of tequila"

"Coming right up" she winks at me.

She places the drinks on a tray with her number on paper with a winky face on it.

I tear the paper right in front of her.
I take the tray "I'm married and put my drinks on my tab".

I walk towards the table and put the tray down.

"Here".

"Thanks" she mutters.

She drinks her shots immediately and I signal a waiter for more I need her to be drunk tonight. After a few shots more starts talking about her Nona.

I slide towards her and rests my hand on her thigh. I feel bad for doing this but desperate times calls for desperate measures. I start to massage her thigh when she does not complain or move my hand.

I move my hand under her dress and I hear her inhale sharply. I push her tong to the side and I push my finger through her folds. I start to massage her clit and she moans softly. Which turns me on more.

"Fuck" she moans as I start to finger her slowly with one finger. I feel her juices on my finger I then add another finger.

"You are soaking wet" I whisper in her ear.

I bit and thug her earlobe softly. She moaned louder.

I shush her and start to move my finger in her faster. I hid her face in my shoulders and she starts to moan quietly.

I raise her head up and hold her neck with my another hand. I make her look into my eyes.

She bits her lip and I kiss her roughly. She tastes like tequila and strawberries. I lick her lips and start to tongue fuck her mouth whilst squeezing her neck at the same time.

She opens her mouth and I start to suck on her tongue and I deepen the kiss.
I start to finger her deeper and fatster. I swallow her moans with my mouth. I remove my fingers before she cums.
I lick my fingers and wink at her
"Wanna get a room 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐡𝐤𝐚". She blushes and nods vigorously.

𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐡𝐤𝐚 - babygirl