𝓺𝓾𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓻𝓸

When you are not fed love on a silver spoon, you learn to lick it off knives."
- Lauren Eden

"- Lauren Eden

13th March,2021.

"Sit still and wait for me" I walk to the bar and slide my credit card towards the bartender. "We're leaving" I take my wallet from my back pocket and take my card out I hand it to her whilst keeping my eyes on Bella.

She gives me my card back and I walk towards the booth I left Bella at. I lean down to lift her up knowing the effects of the drugs had begun to kick in. She mutters confusingly and stares ahead out of it. I know in a few minutes the aphrodisiac part of the drug will start to kick in.

I walk out of the bar, cradle her head to the side whilst I reach inside my side pockets for my phone. I pull it out, unlock it and call my driver Richard to come pick us up. I end the call and I put the phone back into my side pocket. I slowly stroke her head whilst I wait for the car.

"I can't wait to have you and I'm sorry for what I'm about to do" I whisper to her barley conscious body as I watch the car pull up.

Richard steps out to open the car door he barely makes I contact when he sees me carrying Bella. He knows better than to see anything too.
I step in with Bella still in my arms and I make her straddle me as I sat down.

I hear her mutter unconsciously and I tuck a strand of her hair behind her face as I admire her face in partial light. She looks breathtaking to say the least with her pouty lips in smudged lip gloss, her small beautiful eyes, with her cute upturned nose with a piercing. I look at her brown skin glistening due to the moonlight as remain transfixed on her features.

I rest my forehead on hers as her droopy eyes stares at me. She lets out a moan as the drugs start to kick in.

She grinds her lower half on my bulge I throw my head back and let out a moan. "Patience" I growl out barely.
I cup her round ass as I push her harder on my bulge. She lets out a high pitched moan. I look at Richard in the front seat and send a glare his way as he looks back to see what's going on.

"Stop at the nearest hotel " I order him not sure I can make it home. I kiss her neck as she grinds harder on my bulge. I slide my hands under her dress to find her soaking wet soaking the material of her panties.

I start to rub on her clit. "You are dripping on my fingers Bella".
I start to rub faster as she moans. I slap her ass as she starts to draw Richard's attention to us again.

"Kept quiet for Daddy can you do that?" She nods her head with her face red due to begin frustrated.

"We've arrived sir" Richard says from the front seat of the car.

I give him a nod "Leave I will call you when I need you" I bark out at him.

I hurriedly open the car door with a withering Bella in my arms I shush her and walk to the door of the hotel.

Beachwalk Elite Hotels and Resorts I eye the extravagant name of the hotel. I walk through the doors and walk towards the receptionist with a fumbling Bella. I stroke her hair trying to calm her down as I get us a suite.

"I want your most lavish suite" I give her my card paying for two nights and take the room key. I hurriedly walk to the elevator carrying Bella bridal style.

I make it to the elevator and press the room floor number. I put Bella down and put her legs around my waist. We start to make out as I slide my hands up her dress to slide her panties down her leg.

I put her down and slide her panties down she hurriedly steps out of it and I pick it and put it my side pocket.

The elevator pings indicating the end of the ride.

She looks at me helplessly whilst she bits her lips.