𝖘𝖊𝖎

There is some madness to love, but there is always reason in madness.

-Friedrich Nietzche

After the what might be the fourth round I tuck Bella in and watch as her naked chest moves everytime she breathes in

"I try to find it in me to regret what I've done but my only regret is not been able to stay this way forever" I whispered as I slowly stroke her face.

I really think back to the time these feelings started to manifest. I really tried to bury them deep down not only because I was married but because she was my Secretary and saw my as nothing more than her boss. I hurt at first but eventually she'll learn to love me. I dip my hand lower to caress her naked breast.

It all started when she...

On a early Monday morning she walked into my office wet from the the rain, that was her second week working with me even though I found her attractive before nothing could prepare for what I was about to see.

She walk in soaked to the bone whilst squeezing the water out of her hair. She walked in her blouse see through showing her lacy grey bra, her skirt clinging to her hips. She had prominent curves that her cinched waist accentuated. A wave of arousal shoots through me and I find it hard to not grab her and have my way with her like and animal in heat mounting his mate. I take a deep breath to calm down, my hard on pressing aggressively against my slacks.

I slowly readjust my hard on and eyeing her as I stand and walk toward her.

"Fuck I'm so sorry I tried to hail a taxi but they just kept by ignoring so I had to walk here to avoid been late which was really hard because the wind kept blowing my umbrella away " She kept rambling and I cut her off

"You'll catch a cold do you have clothes to change into?"

She pouted and slowly shook her head

"Wait here" I said with a glare daring her to disobey me.

She nodded.

I walked out of my office to go to the elevator pressing the number to the floor to my private penthouse. A place I came to when I wanted to escape from my nagging wife and also where I went to when I felt like going to a hotel was too much work.

I walked to the master bedroom and went to the closet to get a button up  shirt and a pair of sweats, laughing as I try to envision her in my slacks.

I hurriedly march back to my office not before getting a towel from the bathroom room.

I enter to see her with her head bowed whlist biting her lips as she looks up I see tears brim her eyes.

I walk to her and cradle her face in my arms whilst I cooed at her.
She visibly relaxed

"Take this and go and change in my washroom and you come back we will talk about why you were late, go on you might catch a cold". I slowly whispered I then gently pushed towards the direction of the washroom.

Minutes later she came out dressed in my shirt and sweats I felt a wave of possessiveness wash over me.

A carnal feeling to possess her and make her completely mine. I tried to shake those thoughts away reminding myself I was married.
I believe she must seen something pass through my eyes because she eyed me warily.

My clothes swallowed her whole and I immediately felt like chaining her to my bed and never letting her go.

I felt obsessive thoughts ran through my head. I push them far down and walk to her like a prey would to its predator.

I push a lock of her hair behind her ear and caress her cheek lovingly.

"You absolutely ravishing in my shirt"

She inhales sharply and starts "You said I get to explain why I was late to work" I nod at her and gesture towards my desk.

She sits on the swivel chair infront of my desk.

She starts to explain what happened on her way to work and I hear none of it as I hungrily eye her in my clothing. Thinking of striping her bare and making her mine completely. I imagine pregnant with my seed and chained to my bed.

I think of ways I could possess her whole and make her depend on me and think of only.

"- and then a taxi took pity on me and stopped, please don't fire me I need this-".I cut her off again mid sentence.

"I would never fire you you are a important part of this company and you work ethics are excellent, this mistake won't happen again, will it?. I question as I eye her hungrily.

"No it won't" She answers immediately.

"You get today off go home and take a warm bath I don't want you catching a cold" She nods weakly and slowly and gets up

I watch her walk to the ball a her ass bounces with each step.

She turns and I immediately raise me head looking into her eyes.
"Thank you sir" She nervously rushes out and my thoughts are filled with her soaking in the bath and her tied to my bed having no where to go.

"All in due time 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐡𝐤𝐚 all in due time" I promised

A/N this needs to be heavily edited I will edit it when I get the time to