𝒞𝒾𝓃𝓆𝓊ℯ

We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.
- Cheshire Cat

I look at the handle of the room key for the room number

I look at the handle of the room key for the room number. I find it and march to the door of the suite I swipe the card in. The door opens with a ping. I drag Bella with me into the suite.

I tugged her clothes off getting impatient by every pass second. I cup her naked breast into my palm I low my head to suck on her nipples till the stand erect pointing upwards.

I eye her breast hungrily. She moans loudly and starts desperately grinding into my groin. I inhale sharply. Her breast are plump and firm defying the laws of gravity.

"I really want to take my time and savour this moment but you are making it impossible, love"

She groans loudly "Please I need you now, please"

I get devoured by lust and my control snaps instantly. "Your wish is my command".

I stroke her pushy lips and suck on my fingers I internally groan she tastes like heaven. She wiggles her hips against my ejection again.

I drag her to the master bedroom and push her on the bed. I release my member from my slacks. The head pulsing, turning pink from the blood flow.

I climb up on the bed and put each knee over her head. She looks at me confusingly. "Suck" I ordered. I positioned my swollen member over her head and brushed it over her lips.

She opens her lips slowly looking into my eyes. I push my member into her mouth she sulks and bobs her head I groan and tip my head back. She bobs her head faster and I take my member from her mouth.

"Now for the main event" I whispered.

I slide down to her thighs

I kneel in between her thighs and I bring my nose to her slit I lick, across her slit. I suck hard I hear her moan sharply.

"I need to be inside you now" I look at her face she nods sharply stretching her legs wider to give me space.

I stroke my member across her slit spreading her juice on my cock. I slowly enter her grinding my teeth as I pause to look at her face.

She looks sweaty with strands of her hair sticking on her face she nudges me with her thigh. I slowly go deeper painfully hold back I reach her hymen and I thrust into her whilst I bend down to kiss her to swallow her screams.

She raises her legs higher positioning them on my waist. I stop kissing her to look down where we were joined. We fit perfectly.
I thrust harshly into her she feels like heaven, she feels like home.

She's soo tight she basically swallows my cock. She clenched hard

"Fuck" I moan. I raise her leg to my shoulder and I pound into her she moans "Please harder" I give her what she wants

I pound harder into her whilst she clenched harder around my cock. I continue to piston into her faster she screams.

I bend to kiss her missing the taste of the mouth. I continue to pound harder into her, I hear the thud and the creaks of the headboard as it hits the wall.

I feel my the strong urge to cum. I pause and slowly thrust into her I count to ten and I slowly thrust into her again prolonging my climax. I feel her clench around me signalling her incoming climax.

I pick up on my thrust raising her other leg to my shoulder going deeper. I close my eyes and throw my head back as I Bella climax.
I follow her within seconds collapsing on her. I hold most of my weight trying not to crash her I crash my lips to her kissing her with all the might I have in me.

"Wanna go for round two" I ask. She nods her eyes in a daze.

I highly recommend GrimTragedies for book covers she's the best trust me she made my current book cover❤