The New Blond - 1

This story just reached 1k reads! Oh my Kami-Sama, thank you all so much I never dreamed about this many people reading the silly little fan fiction I wrote during lockdown.

If you want more stories I wrote "how special are you...?" and some one-shots you can find them on my profile.

I also have a long one planned (Protect You, releasing chapters now) and I'm really excited but it's going to take a while, follow me if you'd like to know when I release it, thank you for your support <3
Now onto the story

'XXX': thinking
"XXX": dialog
Curved: flashback
underlined: text message
Bold: A/N

7:45 A.M. as students of Konoha High were settling into their seats they suddenly heard a loud noise coming from outside, and since the class doesn't start for another 15 minutes they all looked outside to see what was the cause of that noise; they saw an orange motorcycle park in the parking lot of the school, a boy got off it and took off his matching orange helmet to reveal his messy blond hair, making all the girls awe at his cuteness as he tilted his head in confusion from seeing people stare at him through the window, he then shrugged, swung his bag on his shoulder, walked into the huge building and tried to find his way to the principal's office, which didn't take more than two minutes, he knocked, and heard a soft "come in" he thought to himself 'that's my cue'.

He entered and saw 3 people in that room; a blond woman sitting behind the desk, a boy that looked bored, he was about his age, and a woman with short black hair holding a '...pig?' Naruto was a little confused, but he snapped out of it when the blond woman started talking, she introduced herself as Tsunade, she welcomed him and he couldn't help but grin his signature wide grin, the woman he now knows as Tsunade gave him his schedule and then introduced him to the bored-looking boy... Shikamaru, the boy was tasked with showing Naruto around, by now it was 7:55 A.M. and he needed to head to class, luckily Shikamaru was in the same class as him and showed him the way...

Naruto was so excited, Shikamaru walked into class and Naruto stood outside, he liked Shikamaru, and he had a feeling the lazy one feels the same way, he was interesting, they were both very different but he felt that this boy was going to be good for him.

at exactly 8:00 A.M. the bell rang, and he saw the door slide open 'that's my cue' he entered the class which was History and stood in front of everyone grinning, the teacher asked him to introduce himself which proudly did;

"my name is Uzumaki Naruto, I am 16 years old and I moved to Konohagakure not very long ago, I love training and being around my friends and my dream is to be successful and happy dattebayo!"

the guys in the room seemed to be getting good vibes from this kid and the girls were really charmed so Naruto was happy with himself, but then he caught a glimpse of a frowning boy with raven hair and dark onyx eyes, Naruto was lost in thought but was interrupted by the teacher asking the class if they had questions for Naruto, a lot of people raised their hands, Iruka sighed and said

"We do not have enough time to go over all these questions, Naruto, pick three and answer them" he directed his attention to the class "introduce yourself first so he knows your name, and then ask your question, as for the rest of you that don't get picked you can get the answers if you talk to him after class."

Naruto looked around and a brunette with red lines down his face caught his eye, he pointed to him and the kid stood up and said "I am Inuzuka Kiba, I wanted to ask where did you move from?"

"I moved here from Suna" Naruto smiled with a hint of sadness as he remembered the good days he spent there, 'thankfully no one noticed my sad smile' he thought, but what he didn't know was that a certain Uchiha picked up this little detail.