Closer Now - 5

~Today is Thursday the 17th of September~
and so for the past two weeks, Naruto and Sasuke worked on the project every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Naruto wrote that essay and just as he said, Sasuke couldn't change a thing, Naruto might not be the best in school but this was one of his strong points. after Sasuke admitted that there was nothing wrong with his essay he took the tiny notebook and scribbled on it.

though this was Sasuke's breaking point, curiosity has been eating him up inside, 'every time I speak the dobe would scribble on his stupid notebook', the raven wanted to know what was on that notebook, but he is an Uchiha 'I can't ask him to see what's on there, that's not Uchiha-like, I need to do it in secret' he thought, his pride got in the way... again.

when Naruto excused himself to the bathroom Sasuke looked for the tiny notebook, to his luck (and yours, dear reader, you're probably a little curious what is on it by now...) he found it, tucked carefully in the dobe's bag, he opened it, so excited to see what was in there only to find...

"a scoreboard?!" he muttered under his breath, he looked at it, only to blush a slight pink 'the dobe named me Suke-chan', he then looked at the score:
Suke-chan: 3
Naruto: 2

Sasuke panicked when he heard the toilet flush, he quickly returned the notebook in its place and pretended like he was doing work, but his cheeks still had a hint of pink, betraying him, 'ugh, so un-Uchiha like' he scolded himself, Naruto came back to see the slight blush of the raven, "Sasuke your face has a hint of color... are you sick?" he was mocking the Uchiha's pale skin, but that remark only made the pink turn darker, Naruto got suspicious, he touched Sasuke's forehead to feel if it was burning up or something, but Sasuke quickly jerked back making Naruto even more suspicious.

Naruto smirked and took out his tiny notebook, he immediately knew what happened, "Suke-chan you went through my notebook didn't you?" Naruto asked, Sasuke frantically shook his head no say no. (it didn't work)

'he's so cute when he gets all flustered like this dattebayo, I think I'm gonna have fun with him, maybe tease him a little more' Naruto smirked as he thought of his evil plan.

"Suke-chan, it's not nice to go through people's stuff dattebayo, you can ask if you want", Sasuke glared at him but it was a lot less intimidating when his face was red, Naruto was proud of himself, he made the one and only Uchiha Sasuke blush, he scribbled a point for him, the scores are now even.

after this session of studying was over, they finished all the material for the project, Sasuke said "well I guess this is goodbye..." he started to walk away, only for his hand to be grabbed by Naruto, 

"dobe?"

"no, this is not goodbye, teme. unless you want it to be" Naruto slightly blushed, and continued "I don't usually like silence dattebayo, but this was really different... would you... like to come to my place sometime so we can study...?"

Sasuke smiled for a millisecond at the cute, idiot blond in front of him 'of course Usuratonkachi, not even up for debate' he thought, though Naruto caught his smile, "I'm taking that as a yes, when are you free?", the raven thought a little and said

"tomorrow, but you are busy on Fridays right?", the raven said, Naruto smiled brightly

"I can cancel dattebayo, oh by the way teme, do you drive here?"

"Sometimes, but I like to walk" the Uchiha explained

"is your house close to the school dattebayo?" Naruto wondered, "no" the Uchiha replied

"oh okay, well anyways I'll pick you up after school at the main gate so don't drive tomorrow, 'kay?" the raven nodded slightly, with that they said goodbye and went home, both jumping in joy inside.