The Date - 10

Wednesday 23rd of September

Sasuke woke up feeling a hand stroking his hair, he opened his eyes and saw the blond smiling at him "morning princess" Naruto said, Sasuke closed his eyes enjoying the soft touch, "dobe what time is it?" the half-asleep raven asked, "6:30 A.M. we need to wake up or we'll be late" Naruto said.

 "Usuratonkachi, it's a break day today, did you forget?"

"A WHAT?" Naruto was confused and angry, no one told him it's a break day, he LOVES break days, they're the best!

"dobe I just woke up, and I need my ears, don't scream," the raven said 

"sorry teme, but I didn't know today was a break day," Naruto said, he was disappointed that he woke up early, then he felt Sasuke's arms pull him close and hug him

"stay in bed with me," Sasuke said, cuddling with the blond, said blond just sighed and tried to go back to sleep, fortunately being in the raven's arm helped, and he drifted off to deep sleep.

waking up later at 10:30 A.M. still in Sasuke's arms, but this time Sasuke was awake, he said "morning Naru-chan", Naruto blushed.

even though Naruto got used to physical contact with the raven he still felt butterflies every time he was close to him. Sasuke was never big on physical contact, but he just wanted to be as close as possible to the blond.

they got out of bed and Sasuke went to shower while Naruto made breakfast, Sasuke got out of the bathroom and saw Naruto in the yellow apron, 'he's so cute when he's cooking', he sneaked up behind him and hugged him, Naruto tensed up for a second but relaxed when he realized it's Sasuke, then said "you scared me dattebayo!", Sasuke laughed at the idiot blond.

"Stop laughing teme" Naruto pouted, Sasuke couldn't take it anymore the blond was too cute for him to handle it. after Naruto turned off the stove and turned around, Sasuke was still very close to him, the raven cupped the blond's cheeks, leaned in, and captured the blond's lips in a gentle yet possessive kiss, Naruto stood on his tip-toes so he could be about Sasuke's hight and Sasuke took advantage of that and lifted Naruto, the blond's cheeks flushed and he wrapped his legs around the raven's waist for support.

the Uchiha nibbled on the Uzumaki's bottom lip, Naruto parted his lips allowing Sasuke's tongue to enter, the blond gripped the raven hair and pulled it closer, deepening the kiss.

they separated a few seconds later, trying to catch their breath, Sasuke put Naruto down and the blond stood there, blushing a dark red. after catching his breath Naruto said "teme warn me next time before you do that", "so there will be a next time?" the raven asked, Naruto just blushed even more.

they prepared the table and sat down to eat, they started talking about random things and just enjoyed the food, after they were done they washed the dishes, they were done at about... 11:30 A.M.

Naruto sat down on his desk to do the homework that he didn't do yesterday while Sasuke put on his glasses and continued working in that pile of paperwork.

time skip

it was now 14:30, they finished their work and Naruto was exercising while Sasuke was reading a book, after Naruto was done exercising he showered and went to his room to change, he got ready and told Sasuke to start getting ready as well. after they were both ready Naruto dragged Sasuke to his motorcycle and said, "I know you wanted to drive but you can't do that blindfolded, right Suke-chan?"

"dobe what do you mean I'm not blindfo-" he was cut off by Naruto blindfolding him, the blond chuckled "now you are dattebayo", Sasuke tensed up, he doesn't like not knowing what's happening around him, but then he felt Naruto's hands guide him to the motorcycle, he eased up a little bit.