I Trust You - 7

as Naruto was making breakfast, he felt Sasuke's arms around his waist, hugging him tightly, then the raven's chin rested on the blond's Shoulder "good morning" the Uchiha said in a low voice having woke up 10 minutes ago, he then nuzzled against Naruto's neck making the blond blush a light pink, "morning! you showered quickly dattebayo" Naruto said, Sasuke let go of his waist and started preparing the table "yeah, I didn't want to take too long and you're always impatient so I figured I may as well be quick".

Naruto pouted a little and said "I am NOT that impatient dattebayo", Sasuke chuckled.

the blond turned off the stove and turned around and saw Sasuke in the clothes he gave him, Naruto blushed 'he looks so adorable in my clothes!!' Sasuke looked at Naruto who was staring at him and smirked "that counts as a win for me" the Uchiha said, Naruto had to admit that Sasuke got him.

the scoreboard was now 7-7 

(because of that horror movie plan that Sasuke executed perfectly)

the Uchiha and Uzumaki sat down and ate the bacon & eggs that the blond made, between bites, Naruto said "oh yeah teme, I just remembered, we need to work on that dance for theater class"

"hn"

Naruto smiled, every time Sasuke hned him, he was satisfied.

(hned is the verb of hn in the past tense hehe)

"what are you smiling about dobe?", Naruto smiled wider and innocently said "oh nothing dattebayo", Sasuke scoffed and said, "we can work on it in the Uchiha mansion"

"your house?" Naruto asked.

"no, I live in an apartment because the mansion brings back too many memories, but it has a ballroom, it's big and we can use it"

"oh" was all Naruto could say, he felt a little sorry for the raven, Naruto moved from Suna because his parents died there, but Sasuke was stuck here. they ate in silence and washed the dishes.

"So when do you want to do go dattebayo?" Naruto finally asked,
"you're free today right?" Sasuke questioned.

"Yeah, I am" Naruto answered,
"Then let's do it today" the raven suggested, Naruto wanted to spend time with the Uchiha so he agreed, they sat on Naruto's bed packing things so they can have a sleepover at Sasuke's apartment after they were done in the Uchiha mansion.

Sasuke gave Naruto directions to his apartment so they can drop off Naruto's stuff and let Sasuke change before heading to the mansion.

the raven's apartment was the opposite of Naruto's, even though it was a one-person apartment, it was clean, spacious, and certainly wasn't old or outdated, Naruto placed his stuff in Sasuke's much larger room and left so Sasuke can change. when the raven was done Sasuke insisted on driving so Naruto agreed, he drove there, and well...

Naruto's jaw dropped, he knew Sasuke said it was a mansion, but this was something out of a movie.
they walked in and it was neat and organized, not dusty as Naruto expected.

Sasuke led him to a giant hall, it was so big and it was only for them, he smiled a little and took off his jacket and remained in his t-shirt and so did Sasuke.

they started recalling their old choreography and practiced until they got every move right, which didn't take too long about half an hour

(if you never danced before, that is a short time... like, really short)

after they were done Naruto was a little disappointed, it was so much fun dancing with Sasuke and he didn't want to finish so early, but then Sasuke bowed a little, extending his hand saying "may I have this dance?" Naruto blushed, he didn't say anything, but he placed his hand in Sasuke's.