Thank You - 9

"teme? what are you doing here? how did you get in?"

Naruto took a step backward and looked down, Sasuke walked up to him and hugged him tightly "you need to start locking your door, dobe"

Naruto didn't move, didn't hug back, nothing... he then said "you shouldn't have, I'm just being an inconvenience"
Sasuke pulled away and shook Naruto's shoulders a little bit and Said "Usuratonkachi, don't ever think that, EVER. I care about you... they care about you"

"they...?" Naruto questioned, Sasuke spun him around so he could face the door, he saw all his friends, smiling. "wha- how did you guys know where I live?"

Kiba laughed "we followed you of course," he said as if it were obvious

Shikamaru said "troublesome people, but we really wanted to make sure you were okay" he yawned

Choji was eating chips and he offered Naruto a bag, this was a first for Choji

Hinata then stepped forward "Naruto-kun, I made you cookies, you seemed to like them"

Ino said "Naru-chan we were so worried, you can always talk to us you know that", and Sakura nodded to confirm.

with each one of them talking Naruto's smile grew wider, he felt so loved and cared for, "thank you, guys" he said with teary eyes, they all hugged him in a big group hug, he enjoyed it so much.

they spent the afternoon with Naruto and Sasuke, they actually got to know Sasuke better which was pretty interesting, they played board games, got Ichiraku take-out which to their surprise Hinata absolutely LOVED, they sang karaoke songs and everyone made fun of Kiba. it was so enjoyable and they really cheered him up.

now it was pretty late and they needed to go home, they all left and Sasuke stayed to help clean up, Sasuke said "dobe, I heard the story from Kiba, I know we cheered you up but I also know that you can't forget, so maybe you need to talk to the boy, I think that will help",
Naruto replied "yeah you're right dattebayo, I do need to talk to him, thanks teme"

after they were done cleaning Sasuke was about to leave when Naruto asked "can you... stay over, we can pick up your stuff tomorrow" Sasuke nodded and suggested that Naruto showers while he makes dinner, Naruto agreed, and Sasuke just started to work his Uchiha magic.

15 minutes later when Naruto got out of the shower he saw a feast in front of him, his jaw dropped, he saw a pretty satisfied Sasuke looking at him, "TEME HOW DID YOU DO THIS? AND IN SUCH A SHORT TIME!!!!"

the Uchiha smirked and sat down, the blond was still shocked and sat down as well, they dug in and it was one of the most delicious meals Naruto had ever tasted, it rivaled ramen!

when they were done, they washed the dishes and Naruto couldn't stop himself from hugging the Uchiha, a long one at that. the raven hugged back while smiling, Sasuke offered to sleep on the couch so Naruto could rest but Naruto dragged him into his bed and cuddled next to him, they both slept peacefully in each other's arms.

~the next day~

after eating breakfast early, they went to Sasuke's apartment to grab his bag and stuff, then they went to school, they didn't arrive early enough though, and fangirls attacked them, they ran for dear life and it was good exercise, hehe.

they eventually lost them and sat quietly in the library, they reviewed their work on the project that they were supposed to hand in today. after they were done they went to class.

~time skip 'till the end of the school day~

Naruto drove on his motorcycle to the apartment Konohamaru lives in with his sister and knocked on the door, the sister opened "oh, Naruto-kun hi!" she greeted, he returned the greeting "hello again, I promised Konohamaru to take him to the pa-" he was interrupted by an excited Konohamaru "NARUTO NII-CHAN, YOU CAME!!!!" he ran to the door and hugged Naruto, who in return picked him up and placed him on his shoulders "I have a big day planned dattebayo, you ready?", "YES!" replied the child, Naruto directed his attention to the sister now "I'll make sure he comes back before 8", she nodded and smiled "Have a good day you guys", and with that their afternoon of fun started.