Uchiha Sasuke - 2

as Naruto and Kiba were walking towards the Cafeteria, Kiba said "I can't wait to introduce you to my friends, you are going to love them!" Naruto smiled "I can't wait either, dattebayo!" he said, but then a question popped into his head "hey, who is the guy with black hair and dark eyes? he looked annoyed when I was introducing myself" Kiba's expression immediately changed "that's Uchiha Sasuke, he is always annoyed, doesn't talk to anyone because he thinks he is better than them and is always a jerk to everyone, take my advice and stay away from him, you don't want to become one of his friends".

Naruto was a little taken aback by the change in Kiba's tone and expression, he wanted to know more but didn't push it, so he changed the subject "oh, is Shikamaru by any chance in your friend group?" Kiba's expression changed back to a happy one "yes, he is a wonderful guy, an honors student and he gives great advice, he's also really smart and rational, how do you know him?"

"oh he was tasked with showing me around and I got good feelings from him, you seem really fond of him which is also a good sign dattebayo", Kiba nodded. Naruto smiled as he thought about his first day, even though it hasn't ended, so far it was a very big success.

they arrived at the Cafeteria and Naruto caught a whiff of... "RAMEN!!" he jumped in happiness and ran to where people were lining up, he couldn't wait, 'good friends AND ramen, today is my lucky day dattebayo', he took his ramen and looked around and found Kiba sitting with Shikamaru, and that pink-haired girl- Sakura and 3 other people he didn't recognize, he went over and sat next to Kiba, who introduced his friends "Naruto, the boy eating chips over there is Choji, the girl with white eyes and black hair is Hinata, and the blond girl is Ino, and you know Shikamaru and Sakura" Naruto nodded and smiled "Hi everyone, I'm Naruto dattebayo" they all smiled and continued talking and eating, he joined some conversations with each person and was surprised, they were all super nice, funny and welcoming. he finished his ramen, happy that he met these people.

the bell rang at 10:40 A.M. indicating the 5-minute window to get to class on time, they all rushed out of the Cafeteria to their classes, going their separate ways.

Naruto was looking at his schedule and not paying attention to his surroundings when he suddenly bumped into someone, he quickly apologized only to see that the one he bumped into was the one and only Uchiha Sasuke, who just said "hn" and walked away, little did Naruto know this was the moment that changed his life...forever.

10:45 A.M. ticked on the clock and the bell rang indicating the start of the class, for the entirety of the fourth period all Naruto could think about the Uchiha, he saw something in his eye, he wanted to talk to him, though Kiba's words kept repeating in his head 'he is always annoyed, doesn't talk to anyone because he thinks he is better than them, and is always a jerk to everyone, take my advice and stay away from him', he sighed and tried to focus, but this class was too boring for him to care.

at exactly 11:30 A.M the bell rang, 'FINALLY' he thought, 'I could've died in there', the next class was English, he didn't know where his class was, but luckily Shikamaru was in this class and could show him the way.

he walked in and saw that the only empty seat was next to the raven, he walked there and sat down, Sasuke didn't bother looking at him, which made Naruto kinda sad, though he didn't know why, the teacher walked in and greeted the class, and then said "today we will work on a group project, your partner is the person sitting next to you, you need to summarize the first 15 chapters and then write an essay" everyone groaned, nobody liked group projects but at least they were partnering up with someone they like, as for Naruto and Sasuke...

"...so Sasuke, do you want to start now? or-" he was interrupted by the Uchiha standing up "can I change partners?" he said, Naruto. Was. SHOCKED.

the teacher shot Sasuke a death glare and said "Mr. Uchiha, you know you can't do that, if you can't work with people then you will fail this class", Sasuke sat down "tch" he scoffed, he looked at Naruto who was still processing what the heck just happened and said "listen dobe, if you get in my way I will not hesitate to get you in trouble"

Naruto thought 'KIBA WAS RIGHT THIS GUY IS THE BIGGEST JERK IN HUMAN HISTORY', he then said "oi teme, who do you think you are threatening to get me in trouble? how about you listen to me, don't threaten me, I don't take crap from anyone especially not stuck up jerks" at that moment Naruto again saw something in the Uchiha's eyes, but then heard "do NOT get in my way" they both glared in a very long staring contest until the teacher scolded them "Uzumaki, Uchiha, stop drooling over each other and get to work" everyone looked at them snickering, and Naruto quickly looked down blushing 'this is SO EMBARASSING', and Sasuke said "we weren't!" the teacher said, "yes, then get to work".

"tch" the raven scoffed, right then the clock read 12:15 A.M. and the bell rang, Sasuke picked up his bag and left not wanting to look at the blond, and the blond didn't mind.

he now understood what Kiba meant, but for some reason, he still wanted to talk to the Uchiha, what he saw in his eyes still interested him, and he wanted to know why.

he quickly ran to his last class of the day, where he met up with Kiba, this class was Art with Kurenai-sensei, so as they were drawing they also talked, which she allowed as long as they did the work and were as quiet as possible, so as the blonde was drawing he was telling Kiba the story, "I told you to stay away from him, and you go sit next to him, what did you expect?"
"It was the only empty seat, what was I supposed to do?" Naruto defended himself.
"Yeah, I'm sorry man, you are going to have to deal with it now"
Naruto sighed.

class ended when the bell rang at 13:00 and he got Kiba and his friends' phone numbers, he was added to their group chat.

if you are not familiar with military time 13:00 is 1:00 P.M.
(subtract 12 from the number of hours)

he left the building only to see Hinata alone, he approached her, once he got a clearer view he saw that she was crying, he was worried about his friend, he put a hand on her shoulder and asked "Hinata-chan..! are you okay?!" she was sobbing a lot and trying to catch her breath, therefore, couldn't talk, he then put his arms around her, embracing her in a warm hug, she sobbed on his chest until she calmed down, then looked up at him and gave a sad smile, he let go and again asked her "what's wrong?, she said "m..my co..cousin took my...ca..car, and n..now I...I can't get... ho...home" she said with a shaky voice, she was about to have another breakdown.

he then gave her a reassuring look "you can ride with me, I'll take you home if you want" he offered, her face instantly lit up, and she started thanking him non-stop, "don't worry about it Hinata-chan, just give me your address please" she smiled a little, and with a little nod gave him her phone with a GPS, he took it and gently placed in the front of the motorcycle, and gave her the extra helmet, helped her get on the motorcycle and instructed "hold me tight, and lean when we lean, okay?" she nodded and hugged his waist tightly.

though Naruto didn't notice, the Uchiha was sitting on a bench watching the whole thing unfold 'the dobe is not bad after all... wait, no no NO! I CAN'T THINK THAT that is non-Uchiha like' the raven scolded himself.

after a 15-minute ride they arrived at what looked like a giant house... no, a mansion, he helped her off the motorcycle, she looked at him and said "thank you Naruto-kun, do you want to come inside for some tea, perhaps water? anything?" he smiled brightly and said, "thank you Hinata, but I need to get home, maybe some other time, I'd love to hang out with you" she blushed a little at the last part, "oh, okay then see you tomorrow, goodbye Naruto-kun" with that he put back on his orange helmet and waved goodbye to his friend as he drove off.

he arrived home to his messy and dirty apartment, not bothering to clean, he immediately got to work, he needed to finish his homework, though all he can think about was the Uchiha, Naruto turned off his phone so he can focus, and sighed 'what are you hiding, Sasuke?'

how do you like this one? I think it's pretty good, thank you for reading, next part will be published soon

word count chapter 2: 1608

Later,