Danger - 13

Monday, 28th of September

Naruto went to school with Sasuke this morning, but they decided to come late, it was the raven's idea, so 5 minutes before class starts they sprinted through the school, and luckily for them, they got to class on time and as Sasuke had hoped, Sai was already in class.

Kiba motioned for Naruto to come to sit next to him, the blond did so, he didn't even see Sai looking at him, he sat next to the brunette and they chatted for 20 minutes until Kakashi-sensei walked through the door, 'I love Kakashi-sensei' Naruto thought, and it's like Kakashi-sensei could read his mind because he looked at him and gave him a closed-eye smile.

class ended quickly and Kiba was still trying his best to let Naruto come with as little contact as possible with Sai, but they had a project to do together in the last class which worried him, 'but this is school, Sai might be a creep but he's not stupid enough to do anything in class, right?' Kiba thought.

the day went by pretty normally, Naruto and his friends were planning where to go today and Sasuke sat with Suigetsu, though the raven did keep an eye out for Sai, nothing happened in the break, Sasuke thought 'maybe he's backing off... wait no I can't think that, I need to keep my guard up', then the bell rang, Kiba came over and reassured Sasuke that everything was fine, and the Uchiha nodded and thanked him.

the sixth period rolls around and it's time for that dreaded project, Naruto went to sit next to Sai who welcomed him with his fake smile, Naruto smiled and sat down and they started working.

ten minutes into the project Naruto needed to use the bathroom, he raised his hand "Asuma-sensei, can I be excused to the bathroom?", Asuma-sensei nodded, after Naruto left Sai did the same and Asuma-sensei again nodded.

'This is BAD' Kiba thought. he raised his hand as well but Asuma-sensei just said "remember Mr. Inuzuka, 2 people at a time" this was the rule in his class.

'UGHH THIS IS VERY BAD!!' he thought.

meanwhile with Naruto and Sai

TW: sexual harassment (skip till the next bold sentence if you don't want to read)

Naruto was done using the bathroom, he exited the stall and he was washing his hands when Sai appeared out of nowhere, Naruto almost jumped out of his skin but he quickly collected himself

"Sai, do you also need to use the bathroom?" he asked

"Naruto... this has been going on long enough..." Sai was talking as he was stepping slowly toward Naruto, the blond was taking a step back every time the raven would step forward until he hit the wall  Naruto was starting to freak out in his head but he tried to keep a straight face, but he was nowhere near good enough.

Sai was leaning against him, cornering him, the raven but a hand under the blond's chin and lifted it, then said "you're perfect in every way... I want you... and trust me by the end of this you'll do too... I want to take away any and every shred of innocence you have, I don't want that Uchiha to touch what's mine", Sai then started kissing his neck.

slow, silent tears fell down Naruto's cheek, Sai was pinning his hands against a wall with one of his hands as he used the other hand to touch under Naruto's shirt, the raven's hand started to move down, and just when he was about to do whatever he had in mind... 

the door burst open and Sasuke came in yelling "GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY BOYFRIEND YOU CREEP" he marched quickly over to Sai, Sai wanted to tease Sasuke so he licked Naruto's ear and started biting it, but it wasn't gentle, it was just painful, a whine came out of Naruto as more tears ran down his face.