Chapter three

Its was 9:00 in the morning and Mbosi was drained of all energy.

He woke up from bed early because he had to check the files Agnes brought in from the office.

He scrunched his face, disgusted when he noticed a naked woman on his bed with his juices coated on her skin.

when he needed a release was when he would drive to town to get a lady that could suck and ride on his cork without strings and pay them in the morning whiles reminding them he was not suppose to see them again.

There were countless times he'd had Agnes and Michele lecture him about getting settled, he signed.

"Those two better keep their advice to themseves."

He mumbled under his breath whiles placing a couple of dollars on his night stand and wakeing the nightworker up.

He gave himself a quick morning shave, had a quick bath then slipped a towel around his waist, by the time he'd returned, she was gone

They knew better than to defy his orders.

He put on his regular pants and suit after one of his maids choose his regular wears from the many collections he had, they always had everything ready although he hardly saw them roaming around the house.

Non of them could stand his anger and sexual behavior, they would rather finish their chores and leave the mansion before anyone got pinned on the wall for misplacement and misarrangement. To him, he didn't need poeple, friends and attention to slow him down, he needed nobody, that was his thought until he parked his car in front of Valentine, ready to do some paper work.

Mandy and Ted were excorted into Mbosi's personal office by her assistant whom they got to know later as Mbosi's adoptive sister Agnes.

The office was nothing Mandy has seen before, very simple and spacious, the glass windows had the best view, a large wooden desk.

On the side of the desk had a stock of papers heaped, a laptop and a frame on the other side.

Mandy found herself holding the picture frame, there was a woman standing between two younger men, she recognized the one on the left as Mbosi, who had a frown on his brows and a curve on the corners of his lips with mischievousness in his eyes.

On the other side was a man with eye colour the same as the woman with brown eyes, a smirk dancing across his facial features showing how much he was enjoying the situation.

"He must be his brother", she thought

"Mandy please take a seat, Mbosi will be here shortly."

Agnes stated with a pleasant smile that took Mandy off guide, she had hardly met people who were genuinely happy to meet her, she knew she and Agnes were going be good friends

"Thank you......" she trailed with a raise of her eyebrows in questioning

"Agnes, My name is Agnes"

The glint of amusement and acceptance in Agnes eyes was what Mandy wished she'd always see in the poeple she was always surrounded with but this time she would enjoy the moment and wouldn't give sadness and regret a chance.

"As you already know, Am Mbosi's assistant and before you think I'v had it on a silver platter, let me tell you, that guy is rock headed"

From this, Mandy erupted in laughter on Agnes's comment about Mbosi,  although she didn't know the guy herself, she had caught a few glimpses of his face on magazines and on TV and from the small peaks at his face a few times she could see an emotionless pair of eyes that resembled the light blue sky but held no life and lot of unsaid secrect with a calmness that could actually terrify a person to the core, with a sign she agreed that Agnes was not exaggerating at all.

She wasn't surprised after all this wasn't her first time of encountering a living dead, her mother was dead in the soul but was alive and blank before her death

Agnes noticed the expression on her face as one she used to have most times before her adoption into the Rollings family and was sure Mandy was reminiscing a memory, that the only sigh she needed to know that this time, its was going to be okay, after all, broken people repaired each other right? she sighed.

She will give it time, she knew it will take a lot of slippery roads with messy bumps but it's always get there, she thought and put on smile before breaking Mandy from her reverie

"But I always get my way with him, no matter how much he want to throw me into the ocean, I always get my way with him" she shrugged and smiled showing her perfectly white teeth.

"I will loved to know how you do that Agnes, how about some girls time some time?"

Mandy asked, uncertainty in her eyes but a hopefull smile on her lips.

"Sure Mandy,"

She paused when she heard the office door open and met the cold eyes of her brother Mbosi and raised a questioning brow before turning to Mandy with amusement and with her happy childish display, she answered causing Mandy to chuckle.

"I would love a girls time with you, heck I can't wait" she squealed

Mandy's lips curved wider with Anges cursing cause its seems she's also a badass and she loved that, with a final smile and a promise of  "see you later" Agnes excused herself to leave things to business and fate.

Is there anyone in your life who hardly looks at you and smile?

So guys my major characters are Mandy and Mbosi

Do you have anyone who fits their character?

You can choose my Mandy and Mbosi just make sure they are sexy.
😘wink.