Chapter five

With an authoritative voice and a blank face Ted broke them from their cloud as he looked from his daughter to the CEO.

"We were contacted by your team a few days ago to be present today for your decision about Mandy joining your company Mr Rollins,"

"As an expansion for Valentine and and an advantage for Mandy's music career, its would be an opportunity for Valentine to have a colaboration with us, not for the benefit of your career only but for both of you as well"

Ted stated as Mbosi raised a brow in questioning, Mbosi knew that apart from that fact, having Mandy on the team would increase Valentine's sales and income and for other alternatives, competition from other production companies would increase.

He knew what he wanted and has already made a decision but he had to give these two a proper interview with no personal interest whatsoever.

He nodded and turned to Mandy giving her room to add her opinion.

"To be honest sir, this is my first time stretching my self further, your expectation might be high and I might disappoint", she paused when she saw a glints of something unknown flash through his ocean blue eyes and the next second its was gone.

"I am not asking for favours and attention from you, all I want you to know is, am willing to learn and adjust to your conditions".

She finished with plain white determination in her eyes that made Mbosi proud and more stedfast in his decision of wanting her on his bed anytime soon.

"Valentine is open to new areas, I personally think this is an opportunity Valentine should not miss and having you Mandy on this production is a great motivation for our staff and others who are willing to try new things without fear.

Mbosi rose from his seat stretching his hand toward Ted but he was suddenly crashed into a hard body with a pat on his back, his first instincts was to step away but Ted gave no rooms for self battles

Despite being surprised and limp in Ted's arms, his mind took him back to when his father would unexpectedly treat him like a child and crash him in his bosom and his eyes involuntarily softened and he hugged Ted back fiecely.

Mandy who was watching smiled with hope in her eyes, she knew that although his barries were thick, it could be broken so she purposed in her heart to make it her mission from today onwards.

She knew her father Intentionally did that to prove something very clear to her after all he could read people with just a hand shake, the reason she didn't know and for some reason seeing the man's passive face with those lost eyes made her heart physically ache.

What was the one thing you feared but took risky decisions on?

So I know this chapter is short well that what you get when you are coping and pasteing.
Comment guys, pls do
Xoxo❤