Five: Rome!

"Have you packed" Zayn asked me as I was speaking to him on the phone. "Yes" I lied "of course I have, have you" I carried on to make it sound more convincing.

Me and Zayn are going on holiday to Rome tomorrow, I still haven't packed, I'm so excited.

"Yeah I've packed, I can't wait. So I'll pick you up at about 6:30 in the morning" Zayn said, his voice makes me wanna scream like a girl it's so perfect.

"Yup, that's great, better go" I said before pausing to think of an excuse, because I couldn't tell him I was going to pack my bags. "because I've got to help mum do the dishes, love you" I said before putting the phone down.

I stared at my suitcase and smiled, going to Rome with Zayn will bring me closer to him and make me want to forget Liam for good. I packed all my shorts and no sleeved t-shirts and I made sure I had my sunglasses.

----

5:00AM, the next morning, my alarm goes off. I smiled at my alarm clock, today's the day. I leaped out of bed and put my clothes on for the flight.

I looked in the mirror, "I could start fresh" i said to myself "forget about mr payne and just focus on my future with Zayn"

I went downstairs and ate my breakfast, I quickly brushed my teeth, then I sat on the sofa waiting for zayn to arrive!

"Mum, he said he'd be he at half past" I was walking up and down the living room panicking. "W-what if he's had a crash" i started to panic real bad. "I'm sure he'll be here soon" my mum convinced me by giving me a hug.

Sure enough, mum was right, he came! I opened the door, he was about to hug me but a rejected "only 20 minutes late" I glared at him. "Sorry babe, I got stuck in traffic"

We put all my bags into the car and said goodbye to my mum. "Right babe, this is it" Zayn said winking at me and staring the exhaust. The drive down was slow boring and stressful for Zayn.

When we arrived at the airport, it was busy, loads of people ramming into you and loads of horrible noises of children screaming. "Stay close babe"Zayn said wrapping his arms around me, keeping me safe from all the danger!

We walked quite far, until we got to the bagging station where we placed our bags then walked to where we'd be catching our plane. I was just texting my mum, to tell her we were just nodding the plane, when Zayn said "oh my god, is that Mr Payne walking towards us" I looked up and holy shit it was. He looked so hot, yet I'm still pissed off with him.

"Hello, Niall, Zayn! Going on holiday?" I looked at him with evil eyes, he's messing with me. "Uh, yeah. We're going to Rome" Zayn admitted. "Oh, what a coincidence, so am I" he said smirking at me.

He has done this on purpose, well he's going into Rome, but he definitely won't be coming out of Rome, not if he comes near me
During my holiday.

---like---
---comment---
---vote---
---fan---

Two boys One choice (Niam, Ziall)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें