Two: parents evening.

I sucked sir's massive cock, like I did ever morning till he decided he wants to fuck me as well. "What you going to say to my parents tonight" I said as I took my trousers off and bent down over his desk.

"That your ass is fucking amazing and I'm blessed to be able to fuck it" Liam said rubbing his hands on my ready and waiting ass cheeks. I was just about to ask what he was really going to say when I felt his 10inch member go into my ass.

"Oh, oh, ohhh" I screamed, the pain felt good, I loved every second of doing this with sir. "Oh my god, l-Liam, yeeees" I grabbed my member and started pumping it. "Get your hands off that" sir warned, I took my hand away from my cock but I wanted to pump it so bad.

He grabbed my shoulders and held on to them tight as he went faster and deeper, "ohhhh, yes" he moaned in my ear, which made me want to grab my dick and pump it.

He took his member out and turned me around so I way Laying on my back, he grabbed my legs and put them up so my entrance was easy to get to. He then put his dick straight into me and and wrapped his arms around my leg.

He lay his chest against mine and kissed my lips roughly whilst fucking me roughly on his desk. "Arghh, oh, yesss" he screamed he took his member out and started to put his trousers on.

"Aren't you going to cum on me" I asked confused why he didn't. "Ive already cummed" he said looking down at my hole. He had cummed inside of me, half of me thought this was disgusting, but the other half liked the feeling.

I opened the classroom door and checked to see if anyone was about, when the coast was clear i went into the boys bathroom and cleared up the mess sir had done to my ass. After I had cleaned up I went back to sir's room and grabbed my stuff, "I'll see you tonight, ni" Liam said giving me a wink.

The day went so slowly, I was in one lesson with Zayn and that was art, I didn't have English today so I couldn't look at sir and imagine what he's going to do to me tomorrow morning. By the time it was home time and I got home, I was drained out and couldn't be arsed to go to parents evening tonight.

"Are you ready" my mum shouted up to me. "Yes mum" i shouted back as I left my room, happy with my outfit, I was wearing a white polo shirt and some blue skinny jeans and my white trainers. I slipped on my denim coat and left the house.

When mum pulled up in the school car park my tummy went upside down for a moment, i started to get nervous for my mum meeting with Liam.

When we got into the school hall it was packed with teachers talking to students and there parents, I cached where Mr Payne was and stared at him until he spotted me. I smirked at him and he smirked back.

We went to maths first, then we went to science, both of them classes I'm not doing very well in. I really wanted to go to English next but mum said she wanted to see how I was doing in art.

"Hello mr Horan, nice to see you" my art teacher Mr Tomlinson greeted, i just nodded my head at him. "So the you must be miss Horan, Niall's mum" he said looking at mum smiling.

"Yes, unfortunately" mum said jokingly, sometimes I wonder is de joking though. "Okay, so, Niall is a very hard working student in my class and is artistic side is absolutely amazing. Takes after his boyfriend" Mr Tomlinson starts off, he then goes on about me needing to stop kissing Zayn in class, blah blah blah!

Once we had finished with art we went English, now this is where the fun begins. "Hello Niall" Mr Payne says as i sit down, "and you must be his mum" he says looking at mum. "Unfortunately yes" she say, again for about the 4th time this evening.

"Okay, I'm going to go straight in and say that Niall does try his best in English but he needs to catch up with some work. So my suggestion is I keep him behind after school for a couple of hours and try and help him achieve this" Mr Payne said, I know what he really meant by staying after school, my mum agreed to this and we were on our way. We did the last remaining lessons we needed to see them went home.

It was 6:30 when we got home so I quickly got changed and told Zayn I was ready to be picked up. He picked me up about 15 minutes later and drove us to the lovely restaurant.

The waiter at the door took us to our table, right at a window, and gave us our menus. "I'll probably have the lasagna" Zayn said looking deeply into the menu, "umm, I'll probably have the chicken pie" I told Zayn, because that looked the most filling. Once we had ordered our meals and drinks we just sat in silence looking at each other.

A few minutes later our meals arrived and we started eating, "do you wanna go on holiday" Zayn asked, his mouth still full of food. I hate it when he did that. "Uh, yeah sure, where were you thinking of going" i responded once I finished eating. "Rome" Zayn said smiling at me, he knew that was one of the places I really wanted to go.

"We don't have enough money to go there you donkey" I said laughing, because we wouldn't be going there until we both had a job. Once i said that he got two tickets out of his pocket and gave them to me and said "our plane leaves at 2:00 on Saturday"

I leant over the table and kissed Zayn with so much passion, "thank you so much Zayn" I said tears rolling down my face, this was a dream come true. "You don't understand how much this means to me, I love you" i leant over the table again a kissed him again.

This was the best day of my life!

A/N: hey, hope you like it?
---like---
---comment---
---vote---
---fan---