Seven: Not so true love

(A/N: this chapter will contain sexual boyxboy content! if you feel uncomfortable reading this I will put ---- where it starts and finishes so you can skip)

"What the fucks happening Niall" Zayn shouted trying to stope from packing my bags. "N-nothing, I'll explain on the flight home" tears were rolling down my face like a waterfall.

"No, we're not going home!" Zayn said grabbing me and pulling me into a hug "just tell me what's going on, has someone hurt you?" He whispered into my ears, trying to calm me down. I just lay my head on his shoulders letting all the tears drip down. Maybe this is the end, I have to tell Zayn about the stupid affair I had with my English teacher.

Suddenly there was a bang on the door "open up Niall" it was Liam, and by the way he was shouting I knew this was it! Me and Zayn are over. Zayn went to open the door. "No. Zayn don't open the door" I screamed. Zayn looked at me confused "it's only Mr Payne, I'm sure he just wants to make sure your okay" Zayn said smiling and opening the door, thanks a lot Zayn.

Mr Payne barged pass Zayn grabbed me by my shirt and pushed me against the wall. "You think you can just punch me and run off" he shouted so loud it ripped my eardrums. "Whoa, what's going off" Zayn said, I looked over and saw panic in his eyes.

"Are you going to tell him? Or shall I?" Liam asked a smile on his face knowing that this was the end of me and Zayn. He knew that he had destroyed us and he was loving it. "Tell me what" Zayn asked, his face showing confusion and panic. There was a silence in the room, a silence that more threatening than words. "Tell him" Liam shouted in my ear, making me and Zayn Jump.

"What's going on?" Zayn asked. "Please can you give me and Zayn some space" I asked Liam, tears rolling down my face. "No" he laughed "I want to see little Zayn's heart getting torn apart and I wanna see him cry and wish that he'd never had met you" Liam looked me deep in the eye with dark hate.

"I've" I started, but I couldn't get the words out my mouth, "I've b-Been having an a-affair with Liam" I finally said, I didn't dare look up at Zayn because I didn't want to see him get broken. "How long for?" Zayn asked, his voice cracking. "O-over a year" I answered.

"All these extra English lessons you've been having, you were really having sex with him" Zayn said, I thought he'd be shouting by now. "Don't even answer that" Zayn finally shouted. "There! You've got what you want" I shouted at Liam. "It wasn't as big as i was expecting" Liam said calmly as if watching a TV show. I stared at him.

"Your turn Zayn" Liam said, I looked at him confused. "What?" Zayn asked Liam, just as confused as I was. "Remember about three years ago? when you started dating Niall, and because I was your favourite teacher, you came to me to ask for some advise on coming out to your parents? Then we ended up having sex on my desk" I looked at Zayn and he wasn't giving any signs of it being a lie. "Unfortunately you got moved to a higher English class, so we only did it that ones"

"And your annoyed at me?" I glared at Zayn. "I only did the once" Zayn shouted "but when we were first going out?" A shouted right back at him. "Exactly, Three years ago Niall" tears were rolling down both of our faces. "So is this it then? We finished? the reason I came on this holiday was so I could forget about Liam and love you" a said honestly.

Zayn started to pack some Stuff into a bag, "where are you going?" I asked, trying to get rid of my tears. Zayn didn't answer back he just carried on packing. I just stay on the end of the bed, crying because i had no idea that this was how our holiday would be. We've only spent a night here and
We're going home.

Zayn picked his bag up and started leaving. "Bye" Liam said, overly happy. "Go fuck yourself you stupid prick. You shouldn't be happy of what you've done to mine and Niall's relationship" were Zayn's final words before slamming the door behind him.

"Oh. Just you and me now" Liam said walking over and sitting next to me. He started to rub his hands on my thigh. I jumped up and stared at him "what? I thought we could have some fun, I've missed your tight hole" Liam said winking at me.

"Fuck you" I screamed, I hated him so much, he ruined mine and Zayn's relationship. "I'd rather fuck you Niall" he said in a nice caring voice that you could tell was fake.

----

He grabbed me by my arms and pushed me onto the bed, so I was laying on my chest. He jumped onto the bed and pinned me down starting to rip mine and his clothes off. "Get off me" I yelled, I knew what he going to do and It made me feel sick thinking of it. I yelled and screamed several times before he had us both naked, I was still lying on my stomach begging to be free.

Liam grabbed a sock a shoved it in my mouth "don't make a single sound whilst I pound your ass" Liam whispered in my ear. I closed my eyes and hoped it would be over soon.

I lay there for a while waiting for something to happen, but I felt nothing. What's going on i wondered, but I couldn't say anything because the sock was in my mouth.

Suddenly I felt that sensation in my ass going deep inside me, slowly, i wanted to moan so badly. I'm ashamed to admit I've missed this. "Yesss" Liam moaned in my ear going in and out, slowly and passionately, of my ass! He started going a little faster and i just wanted to shout "harder baby" but I held it in. Liam was going faster and faster until he was really going for it. He was screaming and moaning my name and pounding my ass and slapping it hard, giving me red burns on my cheeks.

He ripped the sock out of my mouth "I want to here you moan my name" he whispered in my ear biting it at the end of his sentence. He carried on pounding my ass and pulling my hair letting me finally moan "Fuuuck, yeses Liam, fuck me harder" I grabbed my member and started pumping it at the pace Liam was fucking me. "Call me your daddy" Liam moaned. "Ohh, yes daddy harder" I screamed. "F-fuckk, ohh fuck yeaaaah" Liam said before pulling his member out of my now aching ass, he turned me over and pulled me so My face was underneath his cock. He shoved his dick down my throat and fucked it just like he fucked my ass. Hard, rough and deep. I could feel every inch of it going in and of my throat. "O-ohhh yeah, fuck Niall, I'm nearly there" he moaned.

It was only several seconds later when his cum squirted out and straight down my throat. He pulled his cock out my mouth sweat covering his whole body. Fuck I missed him. But I'm gonna miss being with Zayn more.
----

---like---
---comment---
---vote---
---fan---