Six: A Holiday From Hell!

The flight to Rome was 18 hours long, it was mostly spent by looking at Zayn sleeping. He looks so cute when he sleeps. I also spent some of it looking over at Mr Payne, wanting to kill him but then wanting to just grab him and pull him into the toilets And let him fuck the living daylights out of me.

During the flight, whilst Zayn was awake, we had a conversation. Zayn started the conversation and it was quite strange what he asked me. "Are you genuinely excited about this holiday" I stared at him "why would you ask that? You no I'm over the moon for this holiday" he looks at me and smiles but deep down, for some reason, I see that it's fake.

"Are you okay Zayn?" He looks down at his legs then back at me, "I think I'm just tired" he admits. I give him a small smile and then I let him get some sleep because we're nearly at Rome and it's gonna be a long day.

------

The flight was so long, our legs are killing, we can't wait to get to the hotel. As me and Zayn are grabbing our bags I look around for Mr Payne but I can't see him anywhere. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? We walk out the airport and grab a taxi who is willing to drive us to the hotel, Zayn didn't tell me
It's 1 hour away from the airport.

When we arrived at the hotel and checked in and got to our room there was a letter on the bed. "It's for you" Zayn said picking it up and giving it to me. Here is what it said:

Dear Niall H
meet me at room 554, I need to speak to you, if you don't come I'll just come find you and say what I have to say, in front of Zayn, you have till 6:00am!

Lots of love Mr Payne xx

------

"What is it" Zayn asked curiously. I put the letter in my pocket and put a fake smile on "you will wait and see" I lied and winked, making it sound like I've made a surprise for him, which is probably not a good idea. He smirked at me and started walking around the room.

"This is Amazing Zayn, I can't thank you enough" i walked over to him and kissed him so passionately. His touch was so soft. We didn't tongue, we just moved our lips together embracing each others touch. "I love you, Niall" Zayn said Kissing my forehead. I smiled at him "not as much as I love you though" I replied.

Once we had packed our stuff into the wardrobes and draws, when we finally got to know our room. We went down to the restaurant, in the hotel, and had some dinner. I had this dish of salad and little pieces of beacon, covered in a beautiful white cream. Zayn had the same as me and we both loved it, then for dessert we had 'melt in the middle chocolate and toffee cake, covered with strawberries and a little cherry on top'.

"That's cute isn't it" Zayn said with a little smile and I couldn't help but laugh. "Sorry babe, you just sounded so gay when you said that" I carried on laughing and Zayn just joined in because he finds my laugh hilarious.

I soon stopped laughing when I noticed Mr Payne, sitting at a table. "Uh, Zayn, I've just gotta go toilet" I said, removing myself from the table. I headed for the toilets, passing Mr Payne's table.

I entered the toilets and waited there for him to come in, I knew he would follow me. After waiting a while the door opened and it sure was him. At the heat of the moment I just wanted him to fuck me right there!

"What the fuck are you doing?" A said, calmer than I thought I would.

"What do you mean, I'm just having a nice holiday with my mum" he said putting on a fake smile. "Don't come near me or Zayn during this holiday, i don't want you ruining our holiday with your un-necessary presents" I started to walk out but he grabbed me by my shirt and pinned me against the wall.

"What the fuck you doing, get the fuck off me" I screamed. "I can see in your eyes your begging for me to fuck you" Mr Payne said, it sounded so evil. My heart started pounding at the thought of being raped. "Fuck off" I screamed even louder.

"I will use every chance I've got to ruin this holiday for you Niall" Mr Payne warned with a horrible smirk and fire in his eyes. What i did next, I regret!

"What happened to that English teacher I loved, ayy?" I said, before i scrunched my hands up into a fist and smacked it around Liam's face, he let go of me and fell to the floor.

I ran out the toilets and straight to Zayn. "Quick Zayn, we need to go" I said tears starting to roll down my cheeks. "Why babe" he asked.

"Can we just fucking go" i shouted, before i ran up to our room and started to pack my stuff, I needed to get out of here fast. I'm scared!

---like---
---comment---
---vote---
---fan---

A/N: thank you to the people who have voted and commented, please share the story and if you want a shoutout of your user and a story your working on please just ask Xx