Prologue

My names Niall, I have a boyfriend called Zayn, but I'm having an affair with my teacher Liam! They are both really good in bed, but one day when I'm eating out with Zayn my teacher walks in and catches me and Zayn kissing, this is the story of the build up to where I am now and the complicated stuff in between!

"Ohhh, yessss , sir, faster" I scream as me and Liam,my English teacher,have our daily fuck in his classroom, before the school day starts.

"Any minute now, baby" Liam moans into my ear, before he took his member out of my, now aching, butt and pumped his cock right near my letting the cum spread onto my face.

"You better clean that up before school starts" he said to me winking, pulling up his trousers an buttoning his shirt up.

I grabbed a tissue from sirs desk and put my clothes on before leaving the classroom, whipping my cum covered face and going into the bathroom to wash up my face.

First two lessons were boring, I didn't have either Zayn or Liam to look at.

As the bell went for break I grabbed my bag and left to go and meet Zayn for the first time today.

"Hey babe" I heard from behind me before someone wrapped there arms around me from behind and started to kiss my neck. I just wanted to fuck him right then, but seeming as we were in the school corridor I think that would be inappropriate.

"Hey sexy" I replied turning around and kissing him softly on his lips, letting every second count. "So tonight my mum and dad are out, I'm alone, would you like to come round and have some fun" Zayn asked, kissing Niall before letting him answer.

"Sounds good to me" Niall said kissing Zayn one more time before sorting his books out for next lesson.

"Come round about 6 babe" Zayn shouted across the hall, Niall giggled. He did love Zayn, but he also loved Liam.

This is going to get complicated!

A/N: hey, new book. Let me know what you think in the comments?

---like---
---comment---
---vote---
---fan---