Three: caught!

Friday, the last day of school before the weekend starts, I bloody love Fridays because I have double English last lesson. When I got up I had a shower and got dressed, then I went downstairs and had some breakfast.

I grabbed my house keys and left the house. Today i decided to take a different route to school, so I did have to listen to harry, a kid who is a semester behind me, talk about wanting to suck Mr Tomlinson the art teacher.

When i arrived at school I went straight to sir's room, it was locked. I decided to wait until he arrived, it was a bit strange that he wasn't hear, normally he is hear and waiting to fuck me on the desk.

The bell to say that it's first lesson rang and there was still no sign of my Payne. I went to art, my first class and sat with Zayn as usual, a bit sad because I hadn't had my morning fuck from sir.

The rest of the day went slow, we had a different teacher for English because sir wasn't there, at the end of the day i walked with Zayn back to my house. Earlier on in the day we planned to have sex tonight, right now I'm regretting we made this plan because I wasn't feeling up to it.

"Ohhhh, yeaaaaaah" Zayn moaned as he fucked me on my revision desk in my bedroom. Zayn took his member out of my ass and cummed all over my chest. He leant over and gave me a few kisses on the lips before he put his clothes back on.

"You okay babe" Zayn asked looking at me worried, "yeah, I'm fine" i lied. It was the first time ever that Mr Payne has had a day off. "You sure, normally your moaning like there's no tomorrow" Zayn stated.

"I just didn't want my parents to hear us" i lied again, walking over and giving Zayn a kiss on the lips, to make it convincing. For the rest of the night we cuddled in my bed and watched TV.

I woke up the next morning with Zayn on the other side of me, we must have fallen asleep. another boring school day ahead, but will Mr Payne be at school today was the question running through my head.

Once I had got changed and had breakfast l left the house quietly so Zayn or mum didn't hear me, i walked to school in the rain and every step brought me to hope that Mr Payne was in school today. I got to the school gates and walked into the school.

I walked down the empty corridor to the end where sirs room is, i grabbed the door knob and twisted it. Much to my relief it opened, when I looked inside sir was sitting at his desk. Happiness flooded my body.

"Mr Payne" I said smiling at his gorgeous facial features, the ones I missed yesterday. "What" was all he said, I stopped in the middle of the classroom. What was up with him.

"I-uh-I missed you yesterday" I stuttered, slightly nervous from the tone he was speaking. "And" he said looking up at me with his eyebrows narrow.

"Didn't you miss me?" I asked, slightly confused at his change of tone with me. "Why don't you go and fuck your boyfriend"? He slightly raised his voice, "you know, that boyfriend you told me you didn't have" he practically shouted.

I stood still, when did he find out, "i didn't tell you because of i did you would have never had sex with me" I shouted back, this better not be why he wasn't at school yesterday.

"Congratulations on figuring that out" Liam said sarcastically, clapping his hands. "Is that why you weren't at school yesterday, because your boy toy has a boyfriend and you don't like sharing" a shouted, so fucking angry at him.

"My mum died of cancer you little shit" he screamed in my face, tears flooding out of his eyes. "Sorry" I whispered before leaving and closing the door behind me. I guess this was the end of mine and Liam's fling?

A/N: hope you like it? Please comment what you think and what you want to happen? Ily 💖xxx

---like---
---comment---
---vote---
---fan---