4

Y/N's P.O.V

I sighed as I finished playing the piano that was set up for me in my room. It was early morning weekend and no one was really awake yet. I, myself, was having a bit of a rough time sleeping so I decided to play some music to calm myself down.

"I wonder if there are any fun events happening..." I mumbled to myself as I grabbed my phone and started scrolling through the recent news.

FRIENDS DAY

Sign up today to join our national friends day event. You will be paired up with one random person to find clues around Paris to win a prize. While searching you will be given multiple questions and activities to do with your new friend to get to know each other better!

By the end of the event the winning team gets to meet Adrien Agreste himself!

So sign up now!

I laughed a little and clicked on the link to the sign up sheet. I quickly signed myself up before putting my phone down and scurrying out of my room and towards Adrien's. He had mentioned to me he was doing an event soon but I didn't think it was this.

As I got closer to his room I knocked on his door and waited a bit until he came to open it up. He stood there half asleep, still in his pajamas and yawned.

"Oh hey Y/N... what's up?" He asked while rubbing his eyes.

"I just learned about this friends day event you are going to be apart of today?" I laughed a little and ruffled his hair as he stood there staring at me.

"OH THATS TODAY!" He yelled and ran back into his room.

I heard an 'oomf' noise and quickly went inside to see that Adrien had tripped while trying to gather some clothes and head into the bathroom. I laughed and shook my head a bit before going over and sitting at his desk. I saw the picture of him and his mother and smiled. She was definitely the most beautiful woman you've ever seen.

I was about to head up to the second part of Adrien's room to grab a book until my phone buzzed in my pocket. I looked at it to see it was a text message from Alya.

Alya:
Hey girl, did you hear about friends day?

Y/N:
Yeah I did and I made sure to sign up for it too!

Alya:
All right! A bunch of us are going to meet at Marinette's before it starts and get our clues there before running off. Want to join?

Y/N:
Sure I'd love to! I'll just have some breakfast and head over in a bit. I'll cya later!

Alya:
Later girl!

I smiled and put my phone away before Nathalie came in and looked at me.

"Good morning Y/N, is Adrien in the bathroom?" She asked and I nodded. "Alright well breakfast will be ready in a minute. And Adrien is a part of an event today so if you wish to join him or be a part of the event you may." She said before walking off.

I smiled to myself and spun around in Adrien's chair happily. This will definitely be a fun event, I wonder who my friend will be.

Adrien finally got out of his bathroom looking good as new and wide awake. He laughed awkwardly and walked over to his bed, grabbing his shoes and sitting down to put them on.

"Thanks for reminding me that was today." He said as he finished putting his shoes on and looked up at me.

"Of course, I saw it on the news and I ended up signing up for it myself. Alya and the others are going to Marinette's before it starts and I thought I'd join them." I said and showed him the text messages.