17

As you and Luka walked out of the school, you noticed the girls just turning the corner in a different direction. You overheard something they said, which made you a bit happy that you were able to successfully avoid them.

"I can't believe we missed Y/N! Why did today of all days did her classes have to change? If they didn't we could have just dragged her around with us!" Alya groaned to the other girls as they left.

You looked at Luka to see if he had overhead what she said, but he seemed to be in his own world. The two of you walked over to his bike as he pulled out his helmet and an extra one for you. (Yes he magically has an extra helmet, deal with it.)

"So where are we heading?" You asked as you put the helmet on and secured your bag.

"How about we head to the park first?" Luka suggested. You nodded in response.

He got onto his bike and waited for you to get on behind him before heading off to the park.

As the two of you reached the park, Luka took an abrupt stop and froze. You looked over his shoulder and noticed that the girls were heading in your direction towards the park as well. They seemed to have just gotten back from grabbing some snacks at Marinette's place and some ice cream from André's.

"How about we go somewhere else?" You suggested.

Luka nodded and quickly turned his bike. "Doesn't seem like they noticed us yet."

You looked back at them for a moment before quickly wrapping your arms around Luka and burying your face in his back, hoping they won't be able to see you. You felt Luka stiffen for a moment before he started peddling in a different direction.

"Why don't we stay over there?" Luka stopped and pointed at the river.

You smiled and nodded. "Sure!"

Both of you got off the bike and walked towards the edge of the river. Luka parked his bike near a tree as you sat down, placing your bag down to the left of you. Luka took his place to the right of you as he put his stuff on the other side.

"Well, that would have been really awkward." You laughed, which caused Luka to chuckle and nod.

"Maybe I should have asked Juleka what they were going to be doing exactly so we could have avoided that." He said.

"At least they didn't see us, right?" You nudged him gently with your elbow and he nodded.

"That's true. But enough about that. How come you're taking classes with upperclassmen now?" Luka asked, looking at you curiously.

"It seems I was doing a little too well in my classes and they moved me up a grade. I have a feeling part of it was Mr. Agreste's doing. He probably wanted to challenge me more." You sighed and shook your head a bit as you thought about it.

"I'm surprised he hasn't done that for Adrien yet then." Luka stated.

"With all of his modeling and extra activities after school, I'm surprised he hasn't been held back a year." You laughed as Luka tried his best not to laugh too. "Speaking of which, I should probably send a message to Adrien and let him know I'm with you."

Luka nodded as you grabbed out your phone and started typing out your message to Adrien. You let him know that you successfully avoided the girls and were able to hang out with Luka. Adrien quickly replied back with a thumbs up and telling you that Nathalie said to be home before 9:30pm. He then sent a message saying he would get his revenge on you for using him as a scapegoat this morning to get away from the girls.

You just giggled and put your phone away. You turned to face Luka and noticed that he had his music sheets out. He seemed to be making a new song.

Luka's P.O.V