9

2nd P.O.V

The second day of you staying home seemed to have passed quickly. You bonded with Plagg more every chance you could get and spoiled him with cheese thinking he was the cutest thing ever. Adrien seemed to enjoy the fact he didn't have to lie to you when someone had gotten akumatized and he had to run off to help Ladybug save the day. Both Plagg and Adrien were very supportive and comforting when it came time for you to return to school, Plagg even threatened to cataclysm humanity if he had to.

_______

"Are you ready to go?" Adrien smiled and waited for you by the car as you nodded nervously.

"I can't wait to see Alya and Nino again honestly." You smiled at Adrien as you both got into the car and drove off to school.

You fidgeted a little in the car, growing more nervous by the second. Adrien noticed this and grabbed your hand, holding it tightly and rubbing his thumb over your knuckles trying to comfort you. You smiled at him, calming down a bit and taking a deep breath.

The car stopped in front of the school and you took another deep breath before getting out. The people that were standing outside turned to look at you and immediately started whispering. You backed up a bit, looking down at the ground, wanting to run away and hide but Adrien, who was still holding your hand, gave it a light squeeze before tugging you along to follow him. You walked closely behind him into the school, keeping your head down as you heard people whispering and felt their stares. Adrien brought you to the locker room where Nino and Alya were waiting.

"Y/N!" Alya smiled brightly and ran over to you, bringing you into a tight hug.

"Hey Alya." You smiled and hugged her back.

"How's it been going dudette?" Nino walked over with a big smile.

"It's... fine I guess." You looked down again, with a sad smile forming. "People still seem to be whispering."

"Don't worry, they will stop soon. But did you hear the news!?" Alya beamed and you gave her a questioning look.

She took out her phone and dragged you over to your locker while Nino went over to Adrien's. Alya pulled up a video on her phone she had taken yesterday.

"What's this?" You looked at her confused before looking back at her phone.

"Just watch." She said and started playing the video.

~Video~

Lila and her mother were getting pushed out of the principals office enraged and upset.

"Mr. Damocles, I don't understand!" Lila's mom yelled as they were getting pushed out of the office.

"I'm sorry but what I said is true, and because of all of Lila's lies she is being expelled from the school. End of story. It is unacceptable for someone to fake traveling around the world just to miss school and create lies about a student of this school just to bully them and ruin their life. It seems you don't even know the true nature of your daughter and what she has been doing. Look at the website I gave you and hopefully you will understand, now goodbye and I hope you have learn your lesson Lila." Mr. Damocles then shut the door in their face.

Lila started to burst into fake tears while her mother was still angry and confused.

"Come on, we are going home." She groaned and grabbed Lila's arm, dragging her out of the school.

~End~

"She is expelled..?" Your eyes widened a bit.

"Yeah, apparently all those times we thought she was overseas she was actually at home and lying to her mother about everyone being Akumatized." Alya said and put her phone away. "Along with the lies she spread about you, a lot of others came to light too and the school just couldn't have someone like her around dragging its name down." You nodded understanding while you put your bag in your locker and only took out what you needed.