14

Marinette's P.O.V

It's only been three days since Reine Chat appeared and people still can't stop talking about her. Chat Noir appeared again when the person got akumatized and people kept asking if they knew each other personally. He kept denying that they did and whenever I tried to ask him about it he avoided the question or ran away.

"Just what is that cat hiding..." I mumbled to myself as I rewatched the video of Reine Chat.

"Don't worry Marinette, Master Fu will take care of it. We just have to trust him!" Tikki said as she sat next to my hand, giving me a reassuring smile.

"You're right Tikki. He just wanted to wait to see if the real Chat would should you again soon. He should be getting to the bottom of it any day now." I said confidently and closed out the videos of Reine Chat.

"Marinette, Alya is here for you!" My mother called out.

Tikki instantly flew to one of her hiding spots as Alya poked her head out from the entrance of my room.

"Hey girl!" She smiled as she walked in, taking out her phone.

"Hey Alya! What's going on?" I asked looking at her curiously as she got closer and held her phone up for both of us to see.

"Okay so get this, I put a poll up on my ladyblog for people to guess what the relationship between Chat Noir and Reine Chat might be. It was coming to almost be a tie but most people assumed that they might be a couple in real life!" Alya squealed a little as she showed me the poll.

A lot of people chose that they might be related, some people chose that they are just friends, and the majority chose that they are dating. In the comments there were theories going around of what might happened. Some saying that the original Chat got badly hurt so his lover took his place for him to recover. Other saying he was sick or out of town.

"Thats pretty interesting but do you really believe Chat Noir and Reine Chat are dating? I doubt even with their loved ones superheroes aren't supposed to reveal their real identity right?" I laughed a bit awkwardly.

"Yeah but remember my last theory of how there are guardians of the miraculous? What if Chat Noir asked if it was okay to tell his lover about his identity? Like maybe they where having relationship problems and he didn't want to lose her!" Alya's eyes grew wide with imagination and curiosity.

I looked back down at her phone, thinking it over. There was no way they where lovers, Chat was always hitting on me! He would tell me if he had a lover wouldnt he...?

"Anyways, we won't be able to learn anything since he keeps running away and avoiding the questions." Alya sighed and put her phone away. "So what are you up to?"

"Oh me I was just looking for some inspiration!" I laughed awkwardly.

"Then let's go outside!" Alya cheered and grabbed my arm, dragging me downstairs.

"Be honest before dark!" My mother called out as we left.

~Time Skip: Agreste Mansion~

No one's P.O.V

You say in Adrien's room playing the piano with him and laughing. The two of you were making up silly little songs with Plagg while waiting for Adrien's Chinese tutor.

"OH HOLY CHEESE~!" Plagg tried to sing out but it was more like screeching.

You and Adrien laughed even more until you heard a knocking at the door. Plagg went to hide in his special cheese cabinet while Adrien stood up from the piano seat.