16

The next day when you woke up the first thing you did was instantly check your phone. You saw a bunch of messages from the group chat with the girls and they where making plans to do something for Marinette to cheer her up.

"But what about Luka...? He was a second choice only being chosen because she knew Adrien would reject her." You mumbled to yourself before turning off your phone and getting out of bed.

You grabbed some clean clothes and headed to the shower, thinking about Luka the entire time. You couldn't feel bad for Marinette, not one bit. You didn't want to have bad blood with anyone but you thought it was unfair how Marinette was being babies by everyone while Luka was the one who was truly hurt. You might have forgave Marinette for what she did to you, but that doesn't mean you are going to fully take her side and forget what happened. She is obsessed with Adrien and she tried to help ruin your friendship with him, and when that was exposed she tried to turn to someone else for love and comfort knowing her obsession would never forgive her.

"It's not right. I hope Luka is okay." You sighed as you finished up your shower and changed into your clean clothes.

You headed out to the dinning hall to meet up with Adrien for breakfast. You sat down and ate quietly, thinking about something you could do for Luka or just how to avoid the girls and stay out of their little plan. Adrien took notice of your mood and frowned as he watched you eating.

"N/N, what's wrong?" He asked softly.

You looked at him a little startled, "oh sorry Adrien. I was just thinking about something..." you looked back down at your plate sadly.

"I got a message from Nino, Alya told him what happened between Marinette and Luka. It's that isn't it?" He asked and you just nodded. "I knew it. What's your thoughts on the entire thing?"

You took a deep breath before speaking. "I don't like it's fair for them to baby Marinette. Everyone knows Marinette has feelings for you and still does, but she chose to go after Luka knowing you don't return her feelings. She might have gotten rejected but Luka is the one really hurting. He has always had genuine feelings for Marinette and just wanted her to be happy, but he was the B team, the second choice. She didn't choose him out genuine love, she chose him out of desperation, sadness, and fear of being rejected by you!" You started feeling yourself getting a little angry and tried to calm yourself down.

"You're right. It's not fair for Luka. You don't want to apart of their plan and neither do I." Adrien said and thought for a moment. "I have something to do after school thankfully. I'll use that as an excuse why don't you try to hangout with Luka after school?" You smiled at your best friend and nodded. "If he doesn't want to then I'll kidnap you!" Adrien grinned which made you laugh.

"You do that kitty~" You teased and both of you laughed.

~Time Skip: School~

"Adrien, you're going to be my sacrifice." You said in a serious voice as the two of you get out of the car.

"Wait what do you mean?" He asked a little nervously.

"Hey Y/N, Adrien!" Alya called out to us before running over with Nino and the girls following close behind, the only person not there was Marinette.

"Hey guys! Sorry but I need to go talk to the teacher about something but Adrien is free to talk to you guys!" I smiled before pushing Adrien closer to the group and running inside of the school.

You looked back for a minute to see Adrien staring at you with his jaw dropped in disbelief. You laughed a little before going to the locker rooms and putting your stuff away and then heading out to search for Luka.