6

2nd P.O.V

You and Adrien walked to school today, happily chatting away. You spotted Marinette and Alya standing in front of the school talking.

"Hey Alya, hey Marinette!" You shouted and waved them over.

You noticed Marinette instantly started turning red when she noticed Adrien but glared at you. You just shoved it off and ran over to them with Adrien following behind you.

"Hey you two, how's your morning been so far?" Alya asked.

"It's been great! Adrien and I were talking about some of our favorite musicians. You guys got any new ones for us to listen to?" You nudged Alya and she laughed a little.

"Oh do I!" She said and the four of you started walking into the school and chatting away.

"What about you Marinette? You and Adrien like some of the same type of music, why don't you show him some of your favorite songs~?" You smirked a bit and gently pushed Adrien and Marinette closer together before standing near Alya.

"O-oh y-yeah sure!" Marinette stuttered and tried to talk about some of her favorite songs while Adrien smiled and listened to her carefully while pulling the songs up on his phone.

Alya looked between the two before looking at you with a smirk on her face to match yours. You guys slowly backed away from the two and ran off to the locker room, leaving the two to bond.

"Are you trying to play matchmaker~?" Alya smirked and nudged you a bit.

"Maybe a little bit. But I also want Marinette to get more comfortable around Adrien and one day be able to tell him her feelings. Whether or not he feels the same is up to him. I'm just.. giving them a little push to bond some more." You smiled at Alya before putting your bag into your locker and only taking out what you needed.

You and Alya headed into the classroom to see Marinette, Adrien, and Nino already in their seats chatting away. Marinette's face was red and she was trying to hide it and calm down. Alya took her seat next to her while you took yours next to Nathan who was drawing away.

You smiled happily to yourself as you watched your friends chatting away and enjoying their time. You set your notes on your desk and started doodling away a bit until it was time for class to start.

Lilia's P.O.V

I watched Y/N closely for the last few days trying to calculate the perfect plan to get rid of her. During one of our classes we were assigned partners for a project, Y/N's partner was Marinette.

"I could use her.." I mumbled to myself while a small smirk grew on my face.

Marinette didn't deny or try to stop me when she realized I wanted to get rid of Y/N which means she feels the same will be easily convinced to help me. Marinette didn't seem to be happy that Y/N was her partner either.

Marinette's P.O.V

Why did I have to get partnered with Y/N? Why not Adrien!? Nino is so lucky to almost always get partnered with him.

"Hmm so what should we do for this project Marinette?" Y/N smiled at me.

I smiled back awkwardly and looked down at the project requirements while we started brainstorming.

~Time Skip: After School~

I sighed as I packed my stuffed up and waved goodbye to Alya as she left the classroom with Nino. Adrien and Y/N had already left the class due to them having a photo-shoot right after school.

As I finished packing a pair of hands landed on my next to me. I looked to see Lila looking at me with a smirk on her face.

"What do you want Lila?" I glared at her while she just smirked at me.