15

You and Adrien got ready to head out for the dinner at your friends. Adrien was extremely happy and excited and it pleased you to seem him like that.

"You ready to go kitty?" You smirked as you leaned against Adrien's doorframe and watching him roll his eyes.

"Yes I am pretty kitty." He smiled at you before grabbing his phone and walking towards you.

"Be sure to bring me back lots of cheese!" Plagg yelled.

You laughed while Adrien just groaned. The two of you walked out of the mansion and headed to the car, chatting away about random things. Didn't take too long for the two of you to get there, just a few minutes before the invite time. Everyone else was already there and just laughing and chatting just Alya spotted the two of you.

"And look who finally made it!" Alya smiled and walked over to the two of you while the others followed behind. "I was getting nervous there at first. Thought Mr.Strict finally said no." Alya laughed.

"Nah he yes said but we have a strict rule to get back on the dot or else no more hang outs." You smiled.

"Well I'm glad you two could make it." Luka walked up and greeted the two of you with a giant smile.

"Thank you for inviting us." You returned the smile before all of you walked over to the giant table set up with a buffet of varies types of foods and some desserts.

"Ooo look at this delicious spread~!" Adrien smiled and drooled a little.

You couldn't help but laugh a little and nudge him before whispering, "I think Plagg is rubbing off on you."

"Shut up!" He pouted before walking over to Nino.

You laughed a little more before joining up with Alya and Marinette. Alya was showing off her newest blog and Marinette was trying her best to pay attention but it was clear she was watching Adrien and Luka.

Marinette's P.O.V

My heart hurt a little watching Adrien and Luka. 'Maybe I should wait to try and ask Luka out. I don't want to embarrass myself in front of everyone.'

"Marinette are you even listening?" Alya asked while putting her phone away.

"O-oh sorry!" I jumped and she sighed shaking her head.

"Thinking about Adrien~?" She whispered while getting closer to me and looking over at the boys.

"W-what!? No!" I cursed at myself for stuttering.

"Haha You're obvious girl." I just shook my head and sighed.

I looked over at Y/N who was talking to Juleka and Rose and laughing. I took a deep breath and turned towards Alya but before I could say anything Luka's mom walked out with the finally dish for the feast.

"Everyone ready to eat!?" She asked happily.

"Yeah!" We all cheered and grabbed a plate and started filling them up with various foods.

I said in between Alya and Mylene. Nino was in Alya's other side with Adrien next to him. On the other side of the table was Y/N next to Luka and Juleka on his other side with Rose next to her. We chatted away happily while eating the delicious food that was prepared.

~Time Skip: After dinner~

I smiled happily as I helped take all the empty dishes down to the kitchen with Luka.

"Thanks for the help Marinette." Luka smiled as we put the finally dishes away in the sink.

"O-oh it's not problem at all! I'm glad to help. Thank you for inviting me to dinner." I smiled at him.