7

2nd P.O.V

The car ride back to the Agreste mansion was silent. Adrien didn't know what to say to you and you didn't have anything to say at all. When you got out of the car you instantly went inside and went straight to your room.

You took a shower to clean off the sticky soda from your hair and skin and changed into some clean clothes before laying down on your bed.

Adrien went into his room and got onto a FaceTime with Nino and Alya while trying to get to the bottom of these rumors. Adrien felt extremely disappointed in Marinette for believing those rumors and angry at everyone for bullying her and especially angry at whoever started the rumor. He had an idea of someone who could possibly do something like this but he didn't want to assume and accuse someone without proof.

"Honestly at this point I have a feeling Y/N might get akumatized..." Alya said.

"I know she is strong but with something like this you might be right.. I don't know what to say to her to calm her down either... if she does get akumatized I really hope Chat Noir and Ladybug save her quickly." Adrien said while looking down at his ring.

On the other hand you were still in your room, curled into a ball and crying again. You kept trying to calm yourself down but you couldn't. You wanted to message your parents but you couldn't bring yourself to do that either. A part of you really wondered what those rumors about your parents not wanting you were true. You held onto the necklace around your neck, holding it tightly as you cried and wishing for all of this to end.

While you were laying there crying you didn't notice a little black butterfly fly into your room. It flew over to you and the moment you opened your hands, even just a little it flew to your necklace and went in.

"Truth teller.. false rumors have been spread around about you, ruining your reputation and your friendships. Why don't we get to the bottom of these rumors and get everyone to spill the truth!" A voice spoke to you and you started shaking your head.

"I must.." You mumbled but most of your strength wasn't there.

"Even someone who you trusted and tried to help believed these lies about you. Who's to say she didn't start them because of her jealousy?" That made you snap a little, would Marinette really do something like that? Jealousy does make a person do things.

At that moment you gave in and your body started to transform. You stood next to your bed with a giant smirk once your transformation was finished.

"Lies and rumors will be no more. Only the truth shall be told!" You yelled and jumped out of your window heading towards the school knowing people were still there and in their class.

Adrien saw you run past his window with wide eyes. Nino and Alya had to head to class so he was just pacing around trying to figure out how to get rid of the nasty rumors about you.

"Uh oh, looks like someone got akumatized." Plagg said and looked at Adrien.

"We have to save her. Plagg claws out!" Adrien yelled and transformed into his alter ego Chat Noir.

~At the School~

Everyone was in class taking notes and doing their thing peacefully. Y/N watched them and smiled before breaking through the window causing everyone to scream and run to the back of the classroom.

"Y-Y/N!?" Alya instantly recognized you in your villain form (you can decide what your form looks like.)

"Not anymore, now I am truth teller! I will get to the bottom of all the lies that have been told, people will only ever say that truth for now on!" You yelled and brought your hand up to your necklace.