6 - Heck Of A Day

Class has ended rather quickly, unlike my old school. This school was rather interesting than my previous one. You got up and cleaned your desk, walking out of the door. You look through the halls trying to find some familiar faces but to your disappointment none of your new 'friends' where to be seen, not even Matthew. 

You sighed, not like you cared though. You walked to your locker to put some things back in there before heading onto your next class. History. As walked inside the classroom you we're suddenly met with those beautiful green eyes of a certain someone. 'Wait a damn minute...' You thought. 'Did i miss something?? I thought i didn't have any classes with Matthew??' You we're confused but shook your head and went on to seat beside Matt. 

"I thought i didn't have any classes with you?" You blurted out silently, but enough for only Matt to hear. "Read your schedule again, dummy" He snickered softly. You rolled your eyes at him but re-read your schedule anyway-

"Oh... So we do have one class together" You facepalmed. You could of sworn you we're right. Matt was trying to contain his laughter until the teacher came into the class and started the lesson.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Heyy!! Y/N! Over here!!" Yelled Matt across from the cafeteria making everyone in that very room look at him making him quiet down. You sighed annoyingly and walked up to him. "Wanna have lunch together?" He said. You looked around hesitant about the idea and said "If i do that i'd be wishing for a death wish.." You whispered, he just gave you the 'really?' face and replied "We we're literally seated beside each other in History, not to mention your standing right infront of me" He said raising a brow at you, i mean.... He did make a fact over there so you had no choice but to just accept. 

"Fine, let's get this over with..." You said rolling your eyes, Matt noticed this and said "You know... If you keep rolling your eyes like that you might see your own brain in there" You punched him in the arm playfully and he just chuckled at your reaction you mumbled something under your breath "You're lucky your cute.." You said covering your mouth immediately after realizing what you had just said. "What?" He was still wiping a tear of joy from he's eyes, you sighed in relieved luckily he didn't hear it. "Nothing" you said bluntly. "Whatever you say, princess...." He said, still having that annoying grin on his face before walking off to get some food.

You following after him. "I wanna sit outside in the court" You said out of nowhere. Matt looked at you and said "What? You have a game to watch?" Still in line to get his food. "Nope, the wind is kinda nice to today." You said in your usual monotoned voice. 

"Like i said, Whatever you say.." He smiled at you and turned back to the line. You smiled a little, barely noticeable and stood behind him on the line. "Oh yeah forgot to mention...  I'll treat you for lunch" He said. You sighed and said "Whatever you say..." Quoting and smirking at him. He just chuckled at your response. Cute.

After you had gotten your lunches, you sat at the courtyard exactly what you guys had talked about. You we're watching as the cooling breeze flew throughout the courtyard while you we're eating your lunch. "You we're right, the wind is so chilly today!" Exclaimed Matt. He relaxed on the head of the bench, carefully holding his lunch of course. You formed a small smile at him and watch the football practice going on. 

"Your birthday is coming up isn't it?" You blurted out, Matt sit back normally on the bench after you had said that. "In a month, yes." He said looking at you "Why?" He seems confused on why you started talking about his birthday when its a month away. "Nothing that you should know off-" You looked at him and saw him talking a bite of your sandwich. You glared at him while continues to chew on you lunch. You 'tsked' at him and pushed your lunch into his hands. You heard him mumbled a 'Thank You' since his mouth was full of food in it. You just stared at him annoyed that he had taken your lunch.

You got up and heard the bell ring, meaning our next class is starting. Matt got up aswell drinking some water before bidding goodbyes to each other before heading to your next class. In your next class you don't have any of your friends in it so it will get a lot more boring but you shoved it off and went anyways.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

You groaned tiredly and your back was killing you. A test in your first day?? Well what a lucky day for me, surely i didn't pass that since i have no fucking idea! What lesson was that. You sighed and walked off to your locker getting your things out and shoving them in your bag. You closed the locker and saw Jim standing right behind the door of my locker. You blinked at him tiredly and jumped once you realized who it was. 

"Ah! God fucking dammit!" You cussed holding onto your chest, nearly having a heart attack. "Swear" Jim said casually ignoring the fact he just scared the shit out of you. "What? Are you a kid that can't bear hearing a swear word??" He just rubbed the back of his head and laughed nervously. 

You 'tsked' at him annoyed. "Looks like somebody is in a bad mood" Someone said from behind you. "Clearly." You said bluntly and harsh towards Matthew. Why can't i catch a break?? Geez... You stormed off leaving the crew behind until Matt yelled out "Heyy! You forgot close your locker!!" He yelled, making you turned around and groaned walking to your locker again closing it and walking away again after that.

Once you we're out of that school you sighed in relieve. You sat down on a near by bench and wore your skates, once you were done you got up and hurried back home so you can finally rest in peace. And that's exactly what you did.

Once you got home you ran in your room dropping your bag and quickly dove into your bed. Sighing in relaxation. You didn't even bother taking off your shoes or washing up. By this time you we're too lazy to even get up and change. You lay on your back and looked up at your ceiling. 'Tomorrows gonna be another day...' You thought as you drifted off to sleep in a mess.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I know i haven't updated in awhile and i'm sorry for that, i keep getting grounded and i'm also failing my classes. I don't know when i would be updating but i'll do what i can for now. I hope you enjoyed this chapter ^^ i think i will start on when you will meet Krel in the next chapter idk- Maybe. But until this i'll see you soon. Goodbye! ^^