7 - Impact

It's the weekend means, no school! Finally you got to relax for two days until monday comes up again. You were lying down on your bed just scrolling through the media eventually you got bored and got up, stretching your arms up and making your way downstairs to get something to eat from the fridge.

But first, of course you gotta change into your new clothing since you didn't even bother changing yesterday. You opened your closet and dig through the pile of clothes you would want to wear today. Well... You just decided to wear something plain. (The pic will be what your wearing)

 (The pic will be what your wearing)

(You can change your clothes if you want) You were satisfied with your choice and went on right away in the bathroom

(You can change your clothes if you want) You were satisfied with your choice and went on right away in the bathroom. Once you've changed you fixed your (H/C) haired making it look like you did not just get out of bed. You took one last glance at yourself and smiled before walking down the stairs and getting something to eat.

"Hey old man." You said calmly, grabbing some (F/F) in the fridge and heating it up in the microwave. "You know there's some pancakes here." Your father pointed at two pancakes that was left. You shook your head and said "We always have pancakes, maybe next time" You said flatly waiting for your (F/F). Your father shrugged and ate the two pancakes.

Your food was finally ready and you took a seat infront of your Dad in the table. You took a bite of your food while your Dad opens the TV watching the news while eating the leftover pancakes. You finished your food quickly and put it on the sink and getting ready to go out.

"Bye dad, i'm going out for a bit." You said putting on your black laced up boots "Alright, be back for lunch okay?" Replied the old hag, you rolled your eyes and said "I knowww!" You walking out the door and looking up the sky. It was still so early but you didn't bother. You heard that Jim lives in the edge of the neighborhood, the same goes for Tobes, you've decided to pay a visit but ehh... It's like 6am in the morning so they're probably still asleep or something.

You just decided to go to the park and take a jog and maybe stop by some stores to buy some food or etc. You walk down the sideway while looking around the neighborhood to get a better look at. A boy with glasses came down the road with his bicycle, throwing newspapers house to house, he seems to notice you cause he waved his hand at you with a smile, you returned it. You knew who he was but didn't really get his name yet but you knew you just saw him on the school grounds just yesterday.