9 - Big Trouble (Pt. 2)

You stretched your arms while a yawn escapes in between your lips, classes went on smoothly than you thought having to end all of your classes in an earlier matter, pretty joyful if you do say so yourself.

You await for a bit before cleaning up your desk and swinging your bag onto your shoulders, walking out the classroom, as you walk down the halls about to meet Claire, you grab onto your bag to find your phone but suprisingly it wasn't there.

You began panicking and flip your bag over making everything inside your bag drop onto the hard floor, but still, nothing, it wasn't there.

You kneeled down and picked up all of your belongings back into your bag while thinking where you could've put it, did you somehow leave you phone back at home?? No... You were literally using it while walking to school earlier.

"Hey Y/N, what's wrong?" You jumped at the sudden voice that emits from behind you, you quickly turned around and glared at the person only to see that it was Matt.

"O-Oh Matt, uhh i didn't see you there." You laughed awkwardly, you were about to throw a punch at him if it wasn't Matt, "You seem in distress, what's wrong lost your phone or something?" He said, wait... How did he even know?

That reminds me you ignored his supposedly response and asked for his phone, confused he handed his phone to you, snatching it from his hands and quickly dialed your number and listened closely at the almost empty halls.

You walked around each class if you hear your ringtone, aswell as the lockers, you went passed the science lab until you hear your faint ringtone in the background, you ran into the lab and saw other three people there, the other two looking quite curious at the device, but nonetheless you recognised all three of them at once.

"Hey that's my phone!" You blurted out and ran inside the classroom and snatching the device in the guy's hands, the guy backing away slowly as you snatched it from his hands, you glared at him, you didn't know these two weirdo's goes to the same school as you, crossing your arms and said "What are you guys even doing here? You'll get caug–" Just as you we're about to finish that sentence, your principal, Karl Uhl had barged in.

"Que pasa? What's going on here?" As he nearly slipped off the floor tiles, you just know that all of us in the very room would get in trouble. Eli yelps in the sudden appreance of our principal and is worried, i mean who could blame him? You were worried aswell.

"That one is interrogating us!" The female said, what?–

"And I am trying to locate a Daxial Array, which is not a band of any kind" The other said, not gonna lie really thought that it was some kind of band but you didn't blurt it out as you were too scared to what might be your punishment be.

"You're not supposed to be here unsupervised!" Stated our principal, clearly mad that we're breaking into class without any permission or an adult to supervise us.

"I deeply apologies Mr. Uhl i was just trying to find my pho–" You said but clearly getting cut off as the other girl interrupted, "No, we're just not supposed to get caught." Is this girl insane!?

Luckily enough Mr. Uhl didn't catch that and continued on rambling "Students are not supposed–" He groans before continuing his sentence, "I want to speak with your parents. Tonight, six o' clock, sharp." He said sternly while looking at all of us, wait including yours? That wasn't fair you weren't suppose to be here in the first place!

You groaned in annoyance, it's only been a week since you've arrived in this school and your already getting into trouble, after he was finished on rambling he exits the room with us following him behind, you glared at the two nuisance before separating off of the three and running over to the gate to meet up with Claire for who knows i kept waiting, Matt was there too and i returned his phone to him unharmed.

You didn't tell them that you got into trouble accidentally since you didn't wanna bother them both, you entered your estate in defeat as your father looks at you concerned, "Sometjing major happened at your school today? You look like a mess." Your father stated.

You groaned in annoyance and threw your bag at the couch, sitting down your self and slopping over at the soft cushion. You sighed and said, "Bunch of weirdos got me into trouble." You said crossing your arms, your father hummed in response wanting to know more on why you have gotten yourself into trouble.

"I was just looking for my phone and suprise, suprise... It was in the same room as where those weirdos we're in, telling them that they'll get their ass into trouble but then our principal had already caught us by the time i was about to warn them.." You finished and frowned still kinda upset about it.

Your dad bursts into laughter as he also started to cough a little in his own saliva, wiping a none-existing-tear away from his eyes after he had calm down and looks at you while still chuckling a bit, "Well that is one way to get into trouble." He laughs again, you started getting irratated and crossed your arms.

"It's not funny! Besides... He asks for all of our parents to come at school, six o' clock, sharp! Is what he said." You said clearly quite starting to get fed up with his laughter in this kind of situation.

"Don't worry kid, and of course i'll go there ASAP six o' clock like he said." He smiled at you trying to reassure you that everythings fine, You still kept your stoic expression and sat back down properly on the couch, "I'll come with you then."

----

Heyyy, hope you enjoyed this chapter, it's not much, but soon some tea is gonna be spilled!

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 27, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Beyond These Stars | Krel X Reader | 3Below/Trollhuntersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें