2 - Welcome to Arcadia

You woke up from the long road trip and rubbed your eyes, you look out the window and saw a beautiful town. "Oh, look who's finally awake" You look towards to your Dad he has a smile plastered on his face. "Where are we now?" You said looking around the view from the window, "Well... That's where we'll be living!" He said excitedly. 

You look out the window again, the sun has finally came up. You opened the screen on your phone to see what time it is 11:58pm, you closed your phone and lifted your head up the window. There we're so many people around here. You look at store to store, peeps to peeps. It's quite a sight.

• • •

You have already arrived at your new house, it was bigger than your old house, but you didn't complain. It means you'll have more space in your room, a perfect setup for your Computer and PS4 (or Xbox if you please) you hopped down the car and grabbed your backpack and hang it around your shoulder. Your Dad unlocks the house and looked at it, examining it from the inside.

"Why don't you go visit the other neighbors, greet them? Or you can go over Matt's house" He smiled, Matt is your like childhood best friend, also a childhood crush... And still is. He was very popular throughout middle school. But he still talks to me no matter what, popular or not. He's a charmer.

He's Dad and mine are best buddies, and co worker's. They both run their own company they even act like real brothers. It's probably why he wanted to move so he can be magnet to Matt's Dad... You sighed and said "Where even is his house?" You said crossing your arms. "The house right infront of ours" He pointed at the modern looking house from infront. 

Seriously? THATS where he lives?? No wonder he's popular at every grade... You dropped your bag at the couch and start walking outside the house, "I'll be back in a bit then..." You said and walked out. You walked down the street to the other side. Knocking at Matt's door, you we're shaking as you struggle knocking. After a good solid minutes, the door swings open slowly revealing Matt's Dad, Andrew Wellson.

"Oh, hi Y/N! I see you just arrived" He smiled at me, it's creepy how Matt and his Dad looks EXACTLY alike, they look like twins, except the other has facial hair and taller... "Yeah... I-Is Matt home?" You said rubbing your thumbs together in your nervousness. It's been awhile since you've met Matt's Dad. You are not fond with other people. It almost scares you to talk to anyone.

"Oh, he's not home yet, he's still at his soccer practice" You frowned as he finished that. "You can come back tomorrow! He's free this Friday" He smiled at me, again. You just nodded and thanked him, and walked back to your house. You entered your house and see lots of boxes, the truck was already here, finally! You can setup your PC and PS4/Xbox. 

Your Dad just got down the stairs he saw me and said "Oh Y/N welcome back! Here let me show you you're room." He turned back to the stairs again and went up the stairs, you followed behind him, grabbing your bag. 

He stopped at a white wooden door and said, "Here it is! Hell if you need anything, I'll continue setting up the living room." He turned around back to the stairs he go. You stood still, infront of your new room, you looked down on the knob and turned it, opening the door to your new room. 

(I couldn't pick which one is better so you guys can pick QwQ)

Did dad already designed my room?? This looks nice, too nice

Did dad already designed my room?? This looks nice, too nice... You dropped your bag in the side of the door and walked to the bed. Carefully sitting on it without ruining the bed. It's so soft and comfy...

eUgh... Sitting in this so comfy bed makes me wanna go to sleep now... But it's the middle of the day so no. You got up and went down stairs to get your PC and Xbox. 

You got down the stairs, you saw your dad decorating the living room already it looks so Aesthetic... You walked out the front door and into the Truck. There's still a few stuff in here, you grabbed the box which has the keyboard and wires. The monitor is in the Car so it wouldn't get scratched.

You grabbed the keyboard and wires first before going after the Monitor and the mouse. You entered your room and gently placed the monitor down on the floor. You saw a desk stable enough for your PC, that could work...

You put the monitor up on the desk, the keyboard and finish setting up your PC. You didn't plug the Computer yet since you ain't using it. After setting it up you went outside the house again to get the Xbox, as you are fetching it, you saw a brown hair boy with blue beautiful eyes, he saw you and came up to you. "Hey new kid! Welcome to the neighborhood" he held he's hand out for a handshake, which you did shake his hands since you didn't feel like being rude to new peeps.

"My names James by the way, but you can call me Jim" He smiled. You returned the smile and said "Y/N, Y/N L/N" You said, "Uh... Need any help?" He said, he noticed that the box was kinda heavy, you shake your head declining he's offer. "That's nice of you, but I can handle it" He did introduced himself, but still he's a stranger, I still don't know who he was... Yet.

"Oh, well then, I gotta get going then... Cya around" He waves goodbye to you with a smile. You couldn't wave since you might drop the PS4 but you smiled back at him, after he left you turned around and went back inside the house.

Welcome to Arcadia...

---------------------------------

Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter QwQ I still need someone with great ideas but for now I think I'm stable. But anyways... I hope you enjoy and I will see you guys next time, bye!