8 - Big Trouble

It was once again monday, another dreadful week for you to surpass, you lazily got up and did your usual daily routine while frowning on thought of having packs of homework stacked onto your PC desk, Tsk, Terrible it is.

This time you didn't wear your skates since it's incredibly annoying to wear and take off when you're at school, Matt had already told you that he has early practice in mondays and fridays, so you just walk alone in the street for this day while plugging in one of your headphones in your ear, listening at the soothing music that distracts you from your surroundings.

Finally you have entered the school grounds and a sigh of relief escaped between your lips since walking all the way to school is nonetheless, tiresome aswell.

"Hey Y/N!" A feminine voice called out from behind you, you turned around to see one of Jim's friends, or girlfriend, walking up at you with a smile plastered on her face, she was indeed quite a charm.

"Hey Claire, how's your morning?" You asked feeling a bit nice today as you both walk down into the halls of the school, "It's quiet good, i guess? You didn't answer any of my messages, everything fine?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows in a concerned way, oh shoot, you have forgotten to reply to her messages since you've been playing video games the whole weekends, aswell as getting fat with loads of chips and soda's.

You rubbed the back of your neck gently and looked away in guilt, "S-Sorry... Got busy with us moving in and stuff." You lied, not wanting her to know the truth or she'd probably think you're a ignorant.

She smiled from my response and pats my shoulder, "Aw, that's alright, just message me once you're down settling down, maybe we can go out next time, and invite some of my friends aswell." You nodded in agreement even though we were INCREDIBLY lazy, you'd still want to have some bit of fun in your life.

*RINGGGGGG*

You hear the school bell going off meaning class will be on session soon, you look at Claire and sighs "Well, i'll see you later i guess?" You asked wanting to talk to her more since you owe it to her for now responding to her messages. "Sure, we can walk home together!" She said as she turns in her heel and bid a goodbye to you.

You smile slightly seeing you've made progress with your friendship with her, walking to your dreadful class as your face switches up to a frown.

----

Short chapter, will make more longer chapters i swear ^^;