5 - New Faces (Pt. 2)

Heya sorry for keeping you guys waiting, I'm not active very much often. I've been gone for far too long I'll try updating more :) hope you guys enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Matt was showing you around the school for a little bit of time before the bell rings, he leads you in other school grounds, and into classrooms. He also gave you a class schedule, sadly you weren't in any of his classes, but you guys can always hang out after class are over.

Your first class was chemistry you knowing that class will kill you with boredom. Just when you were about to enter your class, someone called out for you. You quickly swing your head into the direction of the voice and saw a familiar face.

"Y/N!" Oh, it's that guy again, James... James Lake? Yeah... That's seems to be right. He walked towards my direction and came to a halt once he was right I front of me. "Newbie! Looks like we met again" he has that confident smile on he's face. Why can't I just be alone for once...?

Before I can respond a voice interfere from behind me. "Looks like you already met Jim." You look behind you to see Matt approaching you. "I thought you were just about to go to your first class?" You questioned. He laughed awkwardly and said "Haha... Yeah, I forgot to give this to you" He hands you a bracelet with F/C bracelet with your name on it.

"I bought it for you since you were gonna move here, I also have one to, so... Consider this a friendship bracelet!" He points at the same looking bracelet in his wrist with he's name on it aswell. Aww... He's too pure.. "Thanks..." You mumbled, you haven't been this soft with someone before. All of the ones I pull up just so I don't look rude to anyone.

"No probs! Anyways, I'll see you guys later!" He ran off to his class. Casual Matt... "Looks like someone has a crush~" Jim was behind you, teasing about you being incredibly soft to Matt. "Idiot... He's just a friend" You know it's not true, he's something more to that "Yeah, 'Just a friend'" He mimics you, but you brushed it off once the bell rang.

"Well... Cya after class then" He ran off to he's class aswell. I aswell just went into my own class.

— Time skip — (Cause class sucks)

You stretched your entire body since you were reallYYYY bored in there. You were almost caught zoning off, but you got lucky. You went out of that class and went to go find Matt or Jim, or both of them.

Much of your expectations, You heard Jim call for your name, he walked towards you and said "Let's go, you haven't met my friends yet so, come on!" You sighed tiredly but decided to follow him anyways.

He led you to the lockers he suddenly came to a halt, standing with two people infront of him. It's a Girl with a purple highlight in the edge of her hair. And a small chubby dude. The two looked at you with a smile and introduced themselves.

"Hi my names Claire, Welcome to Arcadia" She walked towards you and gave you a handshake which you accepted. "And I'm Toby! But call me Tobes whatever you like" The small dude said. Hmm.. These peeps ain't that bad I guess... "Nice to meet you both, I'm Y/N I just transferred, as you can tell..." You forced a small smile on your face. "Well, Y/N I heard your childhood friends with a certain someone" Claire said, with a teasing look on her face. You smile drops and said.

"Did Jim tell you?" You look at his direction, but he quickly looked the other way "Your like... Friends with the most popular dude here!" Tobes said right after Claire. "But looks like he's attracted to you more than the other girls here" Claire wink, you were a bit flustered about that. I hope Jim didn't tell the whole school...

"Oh look it's the new girl" A blonde guy with a blue buttoned up shirt came walking towards us. "Ugh... Steve" Oh no, he looks like a Chad. "What do you want?" Jim crossed he's arms in annoyance. "Chill, I heard this Newbie over here are friends with Mr. Popular" He points at you. "So?" You said in a more harsh tone. "So? You better watch your back, all those other girls who clings in with Matt, will probably bring you some drama" He said. You already knew that though, it happened before at middle school.

You sighed and said "I know a big storm is coming, no need to tell me" crossing your arms in annoyance like Jim. "Okaayy, just letting you know" He walked away with he's hands on he's pockets. "Jeez, what's up with that guy?" You said. "Oh, well he's just a Jerk, but don't mind him" Jim told you, looks like I'm not gonna have my peaceful life back anytime soon..