4 - New Faces

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE—

You turned off the beeping alarm and yawned, you don't want to get out of the bed especially how the cold breeze of your AC flows throughout your room, but you also remembered that it's your first day in your brand new school.

You lazily got up and went to your bathroom to take a soothing bath, relaxing and enjoying the warm water of the bathtub, it soon came to an end. You got up the bathtub and covered yourself with a towel, aswell adding another towel for your hair.

You walked out of the bathroom and into your room, going through your wardrobe. Shuffling and throws clothes out of the closet until you find the perfect out to wear today. Finally something that caught your eye. It's not any fancy like a dress or anything. Just your ordinary clothing whatsoever.

You took a Blood red hoodie, with some plain white button-up shirt, and a black skirt with pockets on each side. You wore just that. After wearing everything you grabbed some white socks and your black and white ankle-high shoes.

After putting your shoes on, you got up and brushed your hair. You didn't know what to put on your hair so you just left it be. You rushed down stairs to get your breakfast. Your Dad was there watching some Netflix, he turned to you and said. "Oh your awake! Your breakfast is on the counter" he turned back to go watch his show. 

You walked towards the counter and grabbed your food, sitting down on the table and ate your breakfast. After finishing you put the plate on the sink, washing your hands after. Suddenly your doorbell rang. You walked to the front door and opened it revealing Matt.

"Yo, I came to pick you up. Are you done yet?" He said "Yeah, let me just grab my bag real quick" "You know you don't need much stuff.." You went and grabbed your bag anyways. After taking your bag you walked to the door and waved goodbye to your Dad.

"Oh shoot! That's right I need my skates!" (I forgot what it's called cause my brain ain't functioning right now—) You got back to your house and grabbed your skate boots. You wore them and got out. Matt has he's skate board with him. While your wearing your skates on.

Upon going onto the bridge you looked down on it and saw a pile of rocks from down there. Something seems like it's glowing from underneath but you got interrupted by Matt "Hey, let's go before we're late" He said looking at me. "Ah... Right sorry, got distracted." You followed him to the school. 

Upon arriving a chill went up the sleeves of your skin, giving you slight goosebumps. You stood infront of it, you saw some kids walking in the school. Happily talking to one another. You looked around again and sighed nervously. 

Time to start a new life at a new school...