Chapter 8 | Resent

Gojo guides (y/n) to her temporary room. It's the largest room at the school - usually where important guests reside. (y/n) looked curiously around the room, gliding her eyes to every corner.

"It's larger than I expected" she says plainly.

"Of course! I also had them bring in our sheets and some of our furniture as well!!"

She literally had no idea why he was so excited.

"I'm only going to be here for a week."

"Aha. A week without me, sweetheart." Gojo said, keeping quiet how their old luxury apartment was now, quite bare. He had found a different tower apartment complex in Roppongi and everything else was already on truck(s), moving into the new home.

"Hmmm." she says, walking into the room, stroking the smooth polished wooden table.

The mood suddenly turns dark as Gojo regains his seriousness.

"(Y/n)" he says. She spins to look at him.
"Be careful." Gojo says in a deadly tone.

(y/n) doesn't reply. She doesn't move. Her (length) hair sways gently in the wind that invades the room through the doorway, like a doll.

"Did you hear-" Gojo asks annoyed. She interrupts. "I did," she says softly - also a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"Satoru..." she sucks in a breath. "you can stop acting like a worried mother now. I'll be quite fine."

Something snaps within him. Anger. Sadness. Content. Protectiveness. He can't put it into proper words. The contradiction he set up in her life...

Twelve years ago, he was the one who guided her to a path of freedom. Yet, still, he keeps her like expensive, fragile glassware wrapped in silk, placed in a bolted cupboard.

"I'm sure you will..." he says, pain evident in his voice.

(y/n) approaches him, stroking his chest softly. "I take you for granted." she whispers, pushing him onto the king sized bed. She unzips his shirt - exposing his toned chest and stomach - and runs her hands over his chest. She leans over him to kiss his collar bone. He breathes to take her scent in one last time before his departure.

"Let me see your eyes." she murmurs, reaching towards his blindfold. He pulls them up to his forehead with one swift move. Glimmering sky blue crystal eyes meet her glossy (color) ones.

"I'm gonna miss you." he whines, wrapping both arms around her waist and shoulder.

"Me too." she laughs lightly.

They both roll over in unison...

-

-

-

~Gojo POV~

I walk down the grand walkway of my household in Kyoto. The lush green Japanese garden is almost too perfect to match the trash people who reside here. I walk barefooted on the oil polished wooden flooring like it's nothing, hands in my pockets - right I don't have pockets because I have to wear this... kimono.

"Welcome home, Satoru-sama." maggots say in unison, bowing.

Home my ass. Cousins and servants alike line the hallways, hands and knees dutifully flat on the floor. As the only child of the head family, branch families and their children are irrelevant in my presence. But perhaps more than half would gladly rip of my head for the sake of power. I feel their glares, empty, hungry eyes of flies. I think of (y/n) to try and soften my facial expression. I feel my fingertips twitch at the memory of her presence. Just like a butterfly.