AUTHOR'S NOTE

I...wow. I don't even know where to begin.

First off I just wanna say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for all the love, comments, votes, etc. that yaw'll have given this story :) You have no idea just how much it means to me that this story is actually enjoyed.

Though the time it takes to create something doesn't matter as long as it's quality and worthwhile, I just want to say that I've been working on this thing for about seven years now. The original drafts were nothing like what you have read, though. They're not worthy of publication or print without some severe fine-tuning, and who knows? Maybe I will rehash those puppies into something entirely different, with new characters who are completely unrelated to the PS gang. But only time may tell in that regard. I am in no hurry ;) This edition, the story you know, is a product of the years 2019 through 2021. So fairly new stuff. And I must say, I'm damn proud of it. I will use strong language there because I feel strongly.

I'm getting sidetracked, aren't I? xD

Anyway. This book is an accomplishment and it means even more that it's actually being read and enjoyed. Not to mention COMPLETE, at long last. I can't tell you how many times I'd gotten halfway through a rewrite only to tear it apart and start all over.

Thankfully, though, I no longer have to deal with that :)

I'll be honest and say I never expected many people to vibe with it nor enjoy it. I have a lot of insecurities about my work. I think it's a natural thing we all feel as creatives. But it's so gratifying to see that my words can mean something to others, not just myself.

Thank you for that.

Thank you for your reads, votes, and comments.

Thank you for anticipating each chapter release.

Thank you for finding this book.

Thank you for believing in the characters.

Thank you for believing in me.

Thank you for giving us a chance—for my characters, a chance to share their stories, and for me, a chance to share my voice in a crowd so overloaded with others.

It has been a pleasure meeting you :)

- Ceci