ċɦaքtɛʀ tաօ

Awakening to that fucking blasted alarm clock, you shut it off and yawned. Woah, had you set the time too early? It was three A.M. Even Henry didn't get up until five. The window was wide open, too, letting the cold air rush into the house. You shut it and shivered, heading downstairs quietly to grab an extra blanket. A dim light was on in the kitchen, making your eyebrows furrow.

You turned the corner, expecting Henry to be doing something. Instead you found an overly-tall, thin, dark haired male. WILLIAM-? He seemed to be waiting for you and slapped a hand over your mouth. "Don't scream, love. Okay?" You nodded and he removed his warm hand, going back to stirring his tea. "What are you doing here?" You whisper-yelled. The Brit chuckled, smiling.

"I wanted to make sure you were sleeping well. I guess seeing a corpse doesn't affect you all too bad?" He set the spoon in the sink and took a small sip, grinning at your tired and upset expression. "My brother died when I was five, my grandparents at seven, my parents at ten. I think I'm fine there." You stated, crossing your arms. William locked his silver eyes onto you, leaning against the counter. "Interesting.... Even so, it's a bit weird to think you'd actually not try and tell the police. The last witness I had failed, and then was killed."

"Well, I'm smarter than them." You stated, plainly. "Wait, how'd you even get in the house?" He put his cup down on the table and shrugged, "Your window." Glaring at him, you poured the kettle of hot water into a cup and made some raspberry tea, rolling your eyes. "Literally pathetic, Afton." He snapped his fingers to draw your attention, a scowl laid out on his face. "I prefer William or Will. You're making me sound old." You flipped him off with a scoff, throwing the tea bag into the trash and sitting down across from him. "To be completely fair, you are old."

"I'm actually 27."

"No way, you're shitting me."

"Nope."

He looked at least twice that, complete with a sharp jaw line and figurative tone. "Well, I guess you aren't old. But still older than me." You sipped your tea and added some sugar, watching him rub his hands together. God were they veiny. As if reading your mind, he picked his cup up and huffed. "Well, having a cheating wife and two of your three kids almost die takes a toll on you. Mentally and physically." Woah, whack. "Your kids almost died? Wait, were they those two who went missing and then were found at that Baby's Rental place?"

He nodded, eyebrows raising. "I'm surprised you knew. Henry conceals everything from you, to the point he didn't allow you to have internet." You shook your head with a laugh, "Actually, I'm sneaking. I know a lot of stuff about Freddy's and Fredbear's." You eyes suddenly dulled as you looked at the Brit. Wait. You were downstairs, in a house with soundproof walls, alone.... With a fucking killer. Why was he suddenly so friendly? Not polite, maybe, but calm.

Once again, he must have caught on to your thoughts. "I know you might think this to be odd, but I'm not just insane. I won't kill without a reason. This afternoon was just one of my episodes." You nodded, sipping your tea again. "I can't say its justified that you killed anyone, but it seems like you went through some shit." You stood up, finishing off your tea and taking his cup. Quickly washing them and putting them in the counter, you turned to William again. "So, Afton- I mean William, what're you gonna do now? You can't leave through my bedroom window again." He grinned and stood up, pacing over to the lights and switching them off. You could just barely make out his silhouette against the darkness.

"You'd best head to bed, I'll let myself out through the front." Nodding, you waved him a goodnight and headed upstairs, closing your door and flopping into bed. It was 3:39 A.M. Great. Almost immediately falling asleep, the last thing you saw was two silver eyes watching you from an open door.