ċɦaքtɛʀ ɛʟɛʋɛռ

You heart rate increased as you kept running, eyes fixated on the hospital only down the street now. All Olivia had said was that Charlie had been stabbed, but... Her tone. You had run all the way from the center of town to the outskirts, where the hospital was. Your speed increased as you approached the building, pushing past a Karen-looking woman with a younger kid.

The front clerks looked up in anticipation as you stumbled to their desk. "Charles... Ramon... Yuriethel...." You panted out, clutching your sides. The female looked at her laptop and shook her head after a few minutes in a "yes" notion. "What are you to him?" She asked calmly, tapping away still.

"Girlfriend. I'm his girlfriend," you responded. She nodded once more and then turned to the man. "Room 302, second floor. Make it quick." He nodded and whisked out from behind the counter, motioning for you to follow speedily.

Following the man, you easily flew up the flight of stairs and entered the second story, eyes searching wildly until you saw room 302. Rushing over, your eyes widened as you saw an unconscious, sickly, man laying in a hospital bed. It was Charles. His hair, earrings, necklace... He had all been wearing that today. Should you have ran with Benito without him? Who did this? Why?

His hand was being held by his mother, who was struggling against tears. You felt the surge of emotions too, only being taken from this little bubble when someone gripped your shoulder. You turned around, seeing Olivia, who immediately hugged you. "Y/N, I'm sorry. For everything. I'm sorry about how I acted up in the park and then... Causing all this!" She sobbed, making you shudder and clutch her in return.

"Its... Fine. Its okay.." you gently reassured her, tears threatening to slither from their place and run down your cheeks. You both were asked to sit in the chairs by the room as staff started suddenly flooding in, setting you into a panic. So much so, you couldn't even remember anything. Until you wound up at a barely familiar house on a couch.

You eyes peeled open as your looked around, shock filling your gaze. You went to move, only to feel a hand press down on your head lightly. "Stay put, darling. I don't need you to freak out again."

"William?" You croaked, looking over your shoulder. There he was, towering over you. "Absolutely, sweetheart. Now, this many sound out of the ordinary, but how are you?" You shook your head, shrugging. "I'm... Confused. Where's the hospital and Charlie? Why am I here?!"

He shushed you, shaking his head. "Calm down, dear. You had an awful panic attack at the doctor's. Michael had seen you from the window all upset and racing somewhere, so he asked a friend to try and catch up with you. Josh told me you were at the hospital, so I arrived, to see Olivia carrying you out of a hallway. Barely conscious and breathing insanely, I decided I would take you somewhere more modest to freak out." He explained carefully, nodding as he finished.

You immediately remembered. Charles, holy fuck. "Did you see or hear anything about my boyfriend?" you asked, shooting up. William pushed you back down again, smiling. "Why would I care? I was the one who put him in his place." Your eyes widened as your breathing hitched. "No... You- you didn't... William-"

Watching his finger, the Brit laughed. "He approached me first, love. He saw something about me that I wasn't quite sure of yet, and if I don't even know myself, I wouldn't want some rando making my decisions. So I stabbed him." The man sat on the arm rest, petting your shaking form gently.

"Don't worry," he whispered, leaning down. "If he dies, our game will just be us then. Isn't it exciting?" You shook your head no, tears welling in your eyes as he chuckled.

"Hey, daddy..." A soft voice came from the stairs, making him look up. "Yes, Evan?" He asked, pricking an eyebrow up. "Can we have waffles for dinner?" The boy asked quietly, looking down. William nodded an answer, smiling gently. Wow, he actually cared for this kid.

Evan looked over at you, waving softly before heading upstairs again. You looked up, still teary eyed, as William grinned. "Anyways, I don't even know if he'll die. He's been on and off Urgent care treatments due to blood loss, but oh well! Now, I'll make dinner. Do you want some chocolate chips in your waffles, dear?"