ċɦaքtɛʀ ɛɨɢɦt

You were laying next to William, staring up at the ceiling. "Well, you know I like black." He yawned and stretched out, his feet almost falling off the end of the bed. "Yeah. But what's your favorite actual color?" You shrugged, frowning. "Uhm... Dark red, I suppose. It's a nice complimentary color."

"Have you ever been to the Bahamas?"

"Uhm... No?"

"Would you like to go there?"

"Yeah..."

You frowned and turned onto your side. "Why? Is that where you're gonna burry me?" He chuckled and ran a hand through his dark brown hair, eyes twinkling as he looked down at you. "No, I just remembered that Lora used to nag me about taking a vacation there. I mean, I'd probably go there now, but it'd be boring without company."

"Do you think Henry would let me go?" You asked, rolling your eyes. "Besides, it's not like you'd do anything but be a pain in the ass." You waggled your finger at him, annoyance dripping off your voice. "Oh, so I'm a pain in the ass?" William asked, his accent curling the sssssss. Nodding, you gave him a look. "Explain."

"You carved your initials into my side. You've broken into my house. You've knocked me out. You've interfered with my relationship. And oh, you've threatened to kill me if I told anyone about you being a kiddie killer."

"You love it," he stated, rolling over to face you. "Besides, how can you not love this?" The man ran a hand through his hair again and motioned to his body, smirking at your sour expression. "I'm sorry I'm not attracted to a murderer who looks like he's sixty," you groaned, only making him laugh.

"In any case, I'd say Charlie is ten times better looking than you," you stated, sitting up and ruffling your hair. "I mean, look at his eyes!" William rolled his eyes, shaking his head. "He's too generic looking. Like Edward from Twilight."

"You watched Twilight?"

"Lora forced me."

"Why do I doubt that?"

He yawned again, shrugging, "Probably because I'm a natural liar?" You giggled and nodded, "Yeah, probably." You yawned and laid back down. "So, what's your next question?" William smiled, and for a second- he looked kind of handsome. "I don't have another question. I just wanted to see how comfortable your bed is."

You lightly smacked his shoulder, rolling over onto your other side. "Yeah, well, get off. Imma sleep." Silence filled the air before you were pressed against something warm, an arm snaking around your waist. "Hey-" he cut you off, groaning. "Just shut up, I'm touch starved and I want to sleep." You felt his nose press into the crook of your neck as you blinked in surprise.

After what felt like hours, you fell asleep, the soft sound of his breathing letting you slip into a deep slumber. Until of course, the loud ring of your alarm clock made you jolt in shock. Your eyes peeled open, looking down to see the pale arm still around your waist. Turning your head over your shoulder, you were surprised to find William asleep. He looked.... Peaceful.

And dead. Very odd combination. "Willy wonka, wake up." You growled, shaking your shoulder and gently tapping him. He groaned, pulling you into his chest again and gently kissing your neck. "Five more minutes, Lora." You hissed and pushed him away harshly, "Dumbass, I'm not your bitchy wife!" His silver eyes shot open, eyebrows furrowing. "Oh, hello, Y/N."

"Don't hello me, dip shit! Get your ass outta my bed!" William rubbed his eyes, looking up at you through his messy bangs. "Nah. Too tired." He propped himself up on one arm, smirking as you fumed like a toddler next to him.

"You know what, fine. I'm gonna go get dressed and call Olive and tell her some molester is staying up in my bedroom!" William shot up as you scrambled to the bathroom, laughing as you slammed the door shut and locked it. "Get your ass out here, kid!"

You shook your head, stifling a giggle. "No! Go make me some breakfast and maybe I will!" Silence followed suit before you heard your bedroom door open. "Fine, but you better not tell the tanned girl shit! I may be evil, but I wouldn't stoop that low!"

Letting out a "pff", you unlocked the door and strutted over to your closet. Grabbing a black tank top and mini-jacket with white bell-bottoms. You stripped and hastily got dressed. Throwing on some fingerless lace-up gloves, you bolted downstairs to find William making oatmeal.

"Add raspberries to mine, Willy." You ordered, sitting down on a barstool. He looked up momentarily, smirking again. "Don't order me around, kid." You only rolled your eyes as he opened the fridge and got the berries anyways. "So, Willy, how many hard-on's did you get being flush against my ass last night?"

"You think I'm attracted to you?" He asked, raising his eyebrows. "I think not." You crossed your arms, giving him a "yeah, sure" face. He placed the bowl in front of you, grabbing two spoons and placing it down as well. "What's wrong with me? Am I too out of your league?"

"Firstly, you're too much of a pushover," William took a bite, eyes flickering up at you. "You're a damn punk-e-girl. You hate kids, which I have. You're far too much of a smartass. Therefore, you're too much like me." You choked on your oatmeal, coughing and sipping the already placed tea next to you.

"I- what? I'm not like you!"

"You really are. Not as insane, perhaps. But definitely like me."

"Say you're joking."

William gave you a creepy grin, leaning across the counter. "Never, darling."

Yuh. Tbc
I'll check spelling l8er