ċɦaքtɛʀ sɛʋɛռ

Small A/N:
YEAH I WROTE A LIME SO WHAT, FITE ME. YALL HORNY KINNIES ANYWAYS.
Slow updates rn because I have finals and shit, plus I'm suddenly into Danganronpa and reading fanfics is less stressful than making them. Also I'm a mega simp for Gundham, Mondo, and Leon so fanfic go brrrrr :D
Also I'm making a game and an animation rn-

×××××××

You gulped, looking up. Wait, why were you scared? You could hang out with whoever you wanted, even if it was a creepy, purple-loving freak who killed kids. "I'm eating dinner?" You responded dryly, shrugging. "With him? Why?!" You glared and crossed your arms. "Free food."

Charlie turned his head from you, now dead set in a stare down with William. "You do anything, I swear to God- anything, I will kill you." He whispered, leaning down. William only gave a sarcastic smirk, eyes narrowing. "I don't do anything with underage minors, Charles."

The two continued to stare until the elderly woman came over, pulling Charlie away. You waved and whispered a thank you to his grandmother, her subtle smile making you do so in return. "We visited the Habit, gone wrong." You stated, making William chuckle. "Very funny. Now eat up, I'd like to get home soon."

You two ate in silence the rest of the time, your eyes darting over to Charlie every now and then. His grandmother kept hitting him on the head so he'd contribute to their conversation. William paid the bill and left with you in tow, still comfortably silent. After dropping you off at home, he left down the same street, heading to his own house. You ran a hand through your hair and entered the house, the darkness and quietness all new to you.

Turning on the T.V, you opened Youtube and decided to watch [Insert Youtuber here]. It started getting rather eerily quiet, making you squint your eyes. "Pluto! Pluto!" You yelled, looking over at the stairs. After a few minutes of him not responding, you slowly headed upstairs, checking everywhere for him. You stopped at Henry's door, debating about whether or not you should enter. He always said not to go in there but....

Deciding against it, you realized Pluto had to have gone with Henry. Shrugging, you entered your own room and flopped down on your bed, sighing heavily. Kicking your shoes off, you curled up and slowly entered your slumber.

Your back arched gracefully, small whines leaving your mouth as two pale, extremely warm, veiny hands ran over your sides. You tugged at his dark chocolate brown locks, letting out little moans as he devoured your neck. His hand reached up, clutching your breast with his left hand and massaging it gently.

You gasped, pulling his head up to kiss him. A groan left his mouth as you both started to french kiss, practically having a sword fight in both of your mouths. He grazed your nipple with his fingers, leaning up and letting you get a good look at him. Silver eyes stared back at you-

Jolting up, a heavy blush crept onto your cheeks and down your neck. Shaking your head, you buried it between your hands and screamed, the sound being muffled. "No, no, no, ew!" You yelled, flopping back onto the mattress. "Never, ever. Not in ten billion years!"

You were heavily embarrassed, stretching with anticipation. You desperately wanted to take a shower. No, needed to. The usually disgusted thoughts of the man had you in a whirlwind, now wondering why you were having a sexy dream of him. William Afton, the purple child killer.

Hopping off your bed, you grabbed a long sleeved black crop top and some black sweat pants, running into the bathroom. You turned the water on, stripping while waiting for it to heat up. After a minute or so it was safe to turn the showerhead on, stepping in and slowly running a hand through your hair.

You started slowly washing your body, savoring the fresh feeling of the water as the lavender scented suds enticed the air. Next, you washed your hair. Combing it with your slender fingers, you rid it of the vanilla conditioner and shampoo and turned the water off, stepping out and drying yourself off with a soft white towel.

Quickly getting dressed, you threw your clothes in the laundry bin and sighed, opting to quickly brush your hair and go back to sleep. Which you would've done if a knock on your window didn't startle you. Turning around, you saw him. Silver eyes staring at you, glowing like two full moons in the dark. You checked your clock, groaning. It was nearly one A.M.

You crossed your arms and shook your head, only making him laugh and pull out a pocket knife, slowly pointing it all you. You rushed over and opened the window, the wind slowly entering your room and making you shiver. "Ah, thanks for inviting me in." The Brit stated, chuckling as you sat down on your bed and pouted.

"Why are you even hereeeee?" You whined, watching him shut the window. "Lora kept calling me and I needed an escape from her. Plus since I'm going to be with you for three weeks, I thought getting to know you better would be nice."

Squinting at him, you narrowed your eyebrows. "Okay, you definitely want something. What is it?" He chuckled, leaning against the window seal. "Exactly what I said is what I want. I want to make your possibly last months on earth beautiful before you die." You blinked, only shrugging. "aight, sounds good with me."

Tbc