chapter sixteen

You and Charlie were cuddling on the sofa, the two bowls of cereal having already been eaten and now laying still on the table. You giggled into your boyfriend's neck when he groaned at the sappy kissing scene. K-Drama was K-Drama after all. Biting your lip, you listened to the overdone dialogue, eyes rolling. "Hell's Kitchen?" Charlie perked up at your suggestion, nodding.

Gordon Ramsey immediately had both of you in tears, giggling at the stupidity of the contestants. They all seemed so sure of themselves until the host put them in their rightful place. Your giggle fest stopped when the door clicked, eyes widening in fear when suddenly Olivia appeared. Oh right, she had a spare key.

Olivia waved to the both of you, smiling from ear to ear. "Hey, lucky man. How's it feel to be stabbed?" Charlie only rolled his eyes, shaking his head. "I dunno, why don't you find out?" His voice was poisoned to the brim with sarcasm, allowing Olivia to chuckle before sitting down on your kitchen table.

"Soooo, Y/N, a little ginger bird told me you were at Willie Wonka's house for a whole night. Any sussy stuff going on?" You cursed mentally, groaning with a frustrated sigh. "No, damnit. Remember, you let him take me after I damn near face planted?"

"Oh, right! Speaking of which, how did he even know where we were!" She waggled her eyebrows whilst you bit your lip. "A friend of mine told him." You didn't need her to know about Mike or Josh, not wanting to worry her. The atmosphere of the room turned oddly cold when Charlie coughed, staring at Olivia.

"So, Olive, how're you and Jax?"

"Oh? Uh, well.... He blocked me, actually. But y'know what, there's plenty of fish in the sea!"

"Wow, that was better than what I expected," you let the words slip out your mouth, blushing when both turned to laugh at you. Charlie pulled you closer, pressing a blanket over the both of you. Olivia joined you on the couch, quickly falling asleep. You felt two long, cold fingers slide down you thighs.

They swiftly pressed along the lining of your pants, slipping down to catch the rim of your underwear. Your breathing hitched- something so scandalous- it could ruin Olivia's entire lookout on you if she awoke. You shot a glance up to your boyfriend, the steamy look in his eyes enough to warn you not to move.

Giving in, you brought the blanket up to your face, allowing his hand to enter your heat. One finger pressed against your tight, sponge-like walls. Curling at the knuckle each time, a second digit soon joined. You let out small keens, turning your head into Charlie's chest. He kissed your neck, biting a tad here and there.

The fingers pressed more and more, journeying deeper until the both of them pressed into your g-spot. A bit of a louder whine left your mouth as he kept pressing, his bright eyes burning a lust-filled hole into your heart. Then Olivia stirred a bit, immediately stoping your boyfriend's movements. He sighed when she went back to sleep, eventually bringing you to a quiet orgasm. After you both calmed down, he let you go take a bath.

You stripped and filled up the tub, rubbing your arms as the heater turned on. You slipped into the warm water, sighing with content as your muscles relaxed from different forms of 'working'. The water was warm and perfectly heated for lounging in.

After about an hour you decided to take a shower, then got dressed again. This time you had a black sweater with gray pin-striping on the arms. You had black leggings with white hight-tops on, finishing off the outfit. When you returned to the living room, you were surprised to see William sitting on the bar stool. He was stuck in a staredown with Charlie, Olivia snoring softly as she lay asleep.

"Wh- wha? What the fuck- how did you get in here?" you directed your question to William,placing your hands on your hips. William snorted, waving you off. So like he normally did. "I don't think creeps are allowed in other's houses," Charlie butted in, arms crossed.

"He's my coworker and dear Friend. He left me in charge of Y/N, not you."

"Even so, you're an asshole. You cant take care of her anymore than you can run a business."

"Watch it," William snarled, temper rising.

Charlie gave a grim scowl and turned away, standing up. "I think it's time for me to leave, babe. I'll see ya around." You ran down the final step and hugged him from behind, "I love you, I'm sorry."

"It's alright." And with that he left, leaving just you and William. And Olivia, who stopped snoring. You angrily turned to William, willing yourself to calm down and approach him. "Listen, old man. I don't need you interfering with my personal life!"

"Does Henry mess with your personal life?"

"He doesn't know my personal life," you stated with an angry huff. "Henry is a provider, a loving man who I can see as my uncle. But he's not a typical father figure." William eyed you, smirking. "Touche. Even so, of all guys, really him?"

"Why does it matter? After Henry returns, I'm not gonna ever be seeing you again." He chuckled as you started making hot cocoa, shaking his head. "You dont know that. After all, anything could happen."

"Are you threatening me?" You asked, slamming the cupboard. William's eyes glowed as he flashed a half-snarl of a smile. "Of course not. You just never know what might happen."