just sex

Jealous reader, jean flirts a lot, rough/angry sex, hate sex, dominant reader, mommy kink

You watch as Jean leans against a doorframe, some overly eager bimbo twirling her hair around her finger. She laughs at whatever overused, shitty pickup line he's used. It makes your blood boil.

It wasn't even like you and Jean were dating, hell you've never even hooked up with the guy. Yet still his shit attempts at picking other women up pissed you off to no extent.

The girl notices your glaring, her face turning sour. She says something, pointing at you. Jean searches for where she's pointing to, eyes landing on you, and he laughs. He laughs.

She seems deterred by his attitude about you, scoffing before walking away. And all Jean does is frown and look at you again.

"Oh shit." You mutter, watching as he storms up to you.

You throw back the shot in your hand and set the glass down.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? I can't get chicks if you're glaring at everyone I talk to. Whats up with that?"

"Not like you could get chicks anyways.." you scoff and snicker.

"You serious?"

"Dead. If anything I'm doing a favor by 'glaring' at them."

"Just- just fuck off, alright?" Jean groans, walking back to a crowd of people in the frat house.

It happens again, the flirting. You clench your jaw and pound back another shot before walking up to the girl and Jean.

You grip the front of his shirt and pull him towards one of the bedrooms.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"You wanna get your fucking dick wet so bad, hm? I'll get your dick wet for you." You push him against the now closed door, dropping to your knees in front of him.

"Wh-"

"You want me to suck your cock or not? You wanna fuck me?"

Jean blinks and then flushes from his ears to his neck. You wonder how far down the blush goes.

"Is that- are you jealous?"

"I'm not jealous, I fucking hate your ass. I'm tired of your shitty flirting, maybe if someone fucks you right you'll stop being so horny. So can I suck your cock or not?"

"Be my guest." Jean grins, its shit eating and it pisses you off more.

You decide it will be your duty to wipe it right off his face, you make quick work of his belt and toss it aside. Your fingers work at undoing his pants while you sneak a look up through your lashes.

He's staring down at you, pupils blown wide with lust. His smug grin is no longer in sight, bottom lip tugged between his teeth as he watches you with rapt attention.

You tug his pants down, boxers along with them. A gasp leaving your lips as his cock hits your face.

"Somethin' you like?" He says cockily.

"Not as small as I thought." You mutter, wrapping your hand around the half hard length.

"Aw..you thought about me." Jean teases, sucking in a sharp breath when you lick the tip, tongue dipping into the slit.

"Thought about how much you were compensating for. Now shut the fuck up before you turn me off with that shitty voice of yours."

He grunts, tangling his fingers into your hair. You stroke him until he's completely hard, nuzzling your nose into the neatly trimmed hair at the base of his cock.