tip

Reiner x afab reader, "just the tip" but he can't hold back and fucks you senseless, reiner has a big dick, like...huge. praise, bit of pain kink, teasing, size kink, pre-established safe words, not used though, unrealistic dick size bc this man is big all over idgaf

"Reiner- you're not gonna fit no matter how wet I am." You whine, looking down at his cock lined up with your cunt.

There's literally no way he can fit.

"Just the tip? Can we try that?" Reiner pleads, eyes wide like a little puppy.

And how could you say no when hes looking at you like that.

"Just the tip." You repeat, widening your legs so he can fit more comfortably between them.

"Relax, baby." He mutters gently, big hands rubbing at your thighs.

You love how big he is compared to you, how his hands engulf your thighs and squeeze them tightly.

"You relax when you're about to have the fattest cock in the world about to push inside you." You pout.

It makes him laugh softly and he leans in to kiss you. Its soft and sweet.

"You'll make my ego go to my head, darling."

"Well if your ego grows maybe your cock will shrink." You tease, kissing him again.

He thumbs apart your labia, revealing your glistening cunt complete to him. He groans at the sight, forehead resting against yours. He's not even inside of you and he feels like he's going to burst.

You're growing impatient and shy, hips wiggling slightly to make him go back to the task at hand.

"Sorry, darling. Your pussy is just so beautiful." Reiner mumbles, kissing your forehead.

He then sits back up, teasing the head at your hole. Getting himself slicked up.

"Rei.." You groan, frowning at him.

"For someone who is afraid I won't fit you're quite eager." He jokes, pressing the tip inside.

It takes everything in him not to push all the way inside. Even just around his tip you feel amazing.

He curses as he pushes his thumb to your clit, rubbing slow circles. He knows you hate when he does that, his pupils blown wide as he looks at your flushed face.

The longer he sits inside, the more he wants to have his whole cock engulfed by you.

"Try- try a little more." You whisper, face turned away.

He can still see the flush to your cheeks and he knows you're embarrassing to say that.

"Yeah?"

You nod, bottom lip pulled between your teeth.

He pushes in until you wince, he's barely even passed the head.

"Are you okay?"

You nod, smiling at him.

"Just need a moment."

"Of course, dear." He kisses your jaw, going back to circling your clit.

"Do you feel good?"

"Making you feel good makes me feel good." Reiner smiles, he can feel his reserve breaking though.

He just wants to fuck you with his whole length and hear you cry from him. His dick twitches at the thought.

At this point you're just cock warming him and he's just teasing you. Its frustrating for the both of you.

"I can't take this anymore." He groans, inching more of his cock inside.

"Rei- baby- oh my god-!"

He knows if you needed him to stop you'd safeword, you'd tell him.

"See- fuck your cunt is taking me so well, darling." He moans, you're like a vice grip around him.

Better than any toy he's ever used, better than any mouth or pussy he's fucked before. Better than any hand.

"S'tight, such a tight little pussy. So wet too, you hear yourself? Listen to it as I fuck you, baby." Reiner groans, his mouth is so filthy.

You've never heard him like this. You swore you felt yourself grow wetter at his words, your walls fluttering around him.

"Shit- don't do that, please. I'll cum if you do it again, baby." He whines, knuckles white where they're fisted in the sheets.

You almost squeeze around him on purpose to see if its true, but its clear he wants to be in you for as long as possible.

"Just- give me a minute." Reiner pants, playing with your hair as he presses to the hilt.

You nod, the two of you basking in each other as you both grow adjusted to the sensation.

"Took me all the way- did so good baby. So so good for me, can I move? Can I fuck your little cunt open?"

"Please." You whine, rolling your hips.

"Dont have to beg for me, I'll give it to you. I'll make you cum around my cock, darling."

He pulls back and pushes back in, upon hearing you moan he does it again with more speed and force.

He looks down at your stomach and groans.

"Baby- fuck- look at that." He grunts, hand pushing against the bulge of his cock.

The sight makes you tighten around him and sends you over the edge.

He fucks you through it, keeping his hand pressed against your stomach. The tip of his dick kisses your cervix with every thrust, not a single time does he miss.

"Reiner! Baby- baby I'm gonna cum again.." you hiccup,

"Yes- yes go ahead, darling." Reiner moans, edging closer to finishing.

"Cum inside me- baby please..!" You gasp and moan, squirming under him as you finish.

He shoves his face in the crook of your neck, groaning lowly against it as he spills inside of you.

"Fuck- I love you." Reiner pants, hand coming up to play with your hair.

"Mm...I love you too, dear." You mutter, feeling tired and sated.